Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Grog
227 Posts
Man made disasters = man touched it, other man played with it, third man had "better idea as to what to do" and boom disaster.

Short form, prep, remember OPSEC and hunker down. If you remember Gallagher the Comic with the Smashomatic, you may want traps and plastic sheeting to run the "S" away from you. I would not stand too close though, depending on how fast the "S" is flying some bruising may occur.

Seriously We can only take care of so much, so plan for what you can do. Granted numbers working together are better. However sheeple in large gatherings tend to rapidly lose IQ points. Good Luck to One and All.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Congress is not a bad thing. However, so many that occupy the office are dirtbags in Brooks Brothers suits. Pass legislation for mandatory death penalties if they get caught with their hands (and other parts) in the cookie jar. They would straighten up or we would have a few more special elections every year.

Crooked politicians never go straight. They are just as bad as a child molestor. They get worse.

·
Prep to LIVE a good life!
333 Posts
Whatever the original inent, our government has evolved into a bloated failure of corruption, dishonesty and power drunk criminals. But with a citizenry dominated by those who will do nothing but expect others to take care of them, & solve the worlds problems for them, this grand experiment of republics united for their common good is morphing into something not worth saving.

Until defining action begins nothing will change.

·
Prepared
15,924 Posts
I've come to conclude that I'll support pretty much any form of government or "ism" so long as its leaders as equitable, just, fair, and honest. Likewise, I have no support for government -- regardless of its form on paper -- if it is corrupt, run by powerful lobbyists via the backdoor, foreign influence peddlers, runs contrary to liberty, etc.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Locked and loaded the line has been drawn
Being a constitutionalist, that is me as well. I have had to get my head around the using force to change the government. But, in the past few months many friends have noted that they feel a new civil war is about to happen. I have also read about military personnel that feel that bad times are arriving soon and the choices they have made to desert.

I have decided to up my ammo purchases as well as food as soon as tax money arrives.

·
Not To Reason Why...
1,966 Posts
I'm on the side of Loyalty, Duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, principle, things like morality. Things this country has lost, I'm disgusted by the boob tube, nothing but irresponsible sex and the advocating of it, i'm finding out that most of my male coworkers and some female coworkers have swinger parties and fool around on eachother knowingly and are okay with it. We really are the new Rome. We are doomed to failure if good men (and women) don't speak up and be persecuted for doing the right thing.

My .02 cents, it's not gonna be a civil war, it's not gonna be a natural disaster, its going to be our own immorality that brings this country to it's knees, and rightfully so.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.