Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wildlife Proctologist
2,213 Posts
My guess is they will ratchet up the efforts of the last 3.5 years of telling us how bad everything is; how Trump isn't legitimately the President; and how evil and hate filled his base is.

My fear is they will tank the stock market/economy and blame Trump.

My hope is they will continue with the failed formula of running catering to the half dozen largest cities and ignoring the masses while running an out of touch, non-appealing, anti-American idiot that is clearly controlled by someone else.

·
Weed 'em and reap
30,608 Posts
My guess is they will ratchet up the efforts of the last 3.5 years of telling us how bad everything is; how Trump isn't legitimately the President; and how evil and hate filled his base is.

My fear is they will tank the stock market/economy and blame Trump.

My hope is they will continue with the failed formula of running catering to the half dozen largest cities and ignoring the masses while running an out of touch, non-appealing, anti-American idiot that is clearly controlled by someone else.
The people who actually participate in the market economy don't listen to Democrats.

·
Indefatigable
20,111 Posts
I don't know - what did you guys do after the first Benghazi hearing? (There were eleven) Or The first vote to repeal the ACA?? (there were 64)

·
Registered
450 Posts
How can they be lies when he said it on tv in front of cameras? He has said over and over that he can get away with anything and he does. If this was a Democrat people here would be losing their minds to get him out of office.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,679 Posts
How can they be lies when he said it on tv in front of cameras? He has said over and over that he can get away with anything and he does. If this was a Democrat people here would be losing their minds to get him out of office.
there is a vast difference in saying you can do something and then actually doing it.

Reactions: saln and Cornly2

·
Retired *****
18,303 Posts
He has said over and over that he can get away with anything and he does.
What exactly is he "getting away with"?

Best economy in decades?
Lowest unemployment rate in decades?
Lowest black unemployment ever?
Best trade agreement with our neighbors ever?
Best trade agreement with china ever?
Replacing leftist SCOTUS justices.
USA now net energy exporter.
Out of the moronic Paris Climate Agreement.
Out of the moronic iran nuke agreement.
Dismantling o-hole care.

I hope he "gets away" with a whole lot more. :thumb:

This President (R) is undoing 8 years of a failed o-hole administration.

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,834 Posts
...and he does alot.

Take a MAGAPILL:thumb:

http://www.magapill.com/
Wow, that is so cool, I knew about some of these things but I didn't know about ALL of them. I love Trump even more after reading that. :thumb: Makes me wanna do a happy dance, LOL.

·
Basket of deplorables
2,362 Posts
I don't know - what did you guys do after the first Benghazi hearing? (There were eleven) Or The first vote to repeal the ACA?? (there were 64)
What did you do after Benghazi? It sure sounds to me like you weren't too awfully upset about any of it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts