Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Improvise Adapt Overcome!
12,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, I am looking for a back pack for my daughter.

The pack is very specific. When she was little, Eagle Creek sold a Parent & Child pack set. The two were virtually identical, except for the size. We bought the child pack for my daughter when she was about age 6, or 7, but never bought the adult one.

Looking at eagle Creek's web page today, it seems they no longer make either pack anymore, so I must now try and find one similar from another manufacturer. My daughter is 18 now, and she wants the exact same pack she had when she was little, only bigger to fit her needs now.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
For me, I am looking for a back pack for my daughter.

The pack is very specific. When she was little, Eagle Creek sold a Parent & Child pack set. The two were virtually identical, except for the size. We bought the child pack for my daughter when she was about age 6, or 7, but never bought the adult one.

Looking at eagle Creek's web page today, it seems they no longer make either pack anymore, so I must now try and find one similar from another manufacturer. My daughter is 18 now, and she wants the exact same pack she had when she was little, only bigger to fit her needs now.
Does she want a pack for backpacking/hiking or just an everyday ubran pack? I bought my wife an Osprey (women's version) and she absolutely loves it. I ended up getting myself one as well as my daughter. Very well designed, good fit and all the right features we like.

ROCK6

·
Improvise Adapt Overcome!
12,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's looking for a hiking/backpacking pack. It "Has" to be Blue, and Black, and have the same general layout as the one she used as a child.

I found one of a similar design, but I don't know how good the pack is. I am sure she does not want a cheap thing that will fall apart after only a few uses.

Here is the one that is close to her original one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Large-Campi...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

1 - 3 of 3 Posts