Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Over and Out
3,677 Posts
Oh, oh, how in the world is the enemedia, leftist prestitutes, o-biden* admin and all the rest of the vermin going to play this one?
Clearly, it was Because of Systemic White Racism / Oppression, that he was 'shaped' into this tragic mold, and 'Pushed' into this terrible tragedy because of Orangeman Bad, and his ordering of the 'Capitol Assault'.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

..Nothing whatsoever to Do with his Life Choices / independent decisions using his Own Free Will, and/or grooming by the ideology masquerading as the 'Religion of Peace Pieces'.. :censored:

jd

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,642 Posts
Let me guess, it's a white conservative male. So let's ban some guns.

EDIT: Oh what a surprise! It's not a white. It's another person with no self control, no morals, no empathy, high testosterone and low intelligence.

EDIT #2: PSA, don't think for a minute that you personally, can "win" a fight with these animals. Look at South Africa for examples. No time to succinctly explain why. Suffice to say, it will take some epic brainpower to bring this culture to reasonableness, and at the moment, I'm just not seeing anybody addressing the problem.

·
Cross-eyed Target Shooter
1,293 Posts
Yes. They WILL come after the knives next! Just like Britain!
And you can see the results of that there! Crime has actually INCREASED there in Britain since guns and knives became
forbidden except for the rich and privileged and, of course, criminals.

And we ARE becoming South Africa with all of the SAME problems! Racial attacks, home invasions, butchery, rape and
robbery.
Welcome to NEW RHODESIA!

"Necklace Partys"
will be next! (Look it up) They already are taking over cities, commerce, courts and even police agencies.

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
7,761 Posts
Yes. They WILL come after the knives next! Just like Britain!
And you can see the results of that there! Crime has actually INCREASED there in Britain since guns and knives became
forbidden except for the rich and privileged and, of course, criminals.

And we ARE becoming South Africa with all of the SAME problems! Racial attacks, home invasions, butchery, rape and
robbery.
Welcome to NEW RHODESIA!

"Necklace Partys"
will be next! (Look it up) They already are taking over cities, commerce, courts and even police agencies.
Those necklace parties are barbaric. I can't say what I want to because posting illegal **** is ... Well ... "illegal" here ... But man oh man ...

·
Registered
499 Posts
Oh, oh, how in the world is the enemedia, leftist prestitutes, o-biden* admin and all the rest of the vermin going to play this one?

"Metropolitan Police Chief Robert Contee stated that they are working closely with Capitol Police, and that the Homicide, and Internal Affairs Division are taking over the investigation. According to Contee, the attack "does not appear to be terrorism related", and that no specific member of congress was targeted."

Whew, that's good to know. Just another black, nation of islam supporting, thug with a KNIFE murder. Where's the assault-knife registry and universal knife-buyer background check?

It appears from what I've read that he killed the officer by running him over.
I’m surprised you found his picture. I couldn’t find a picture of the guy who killed the state trooper in Texas.

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,642 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I haven't seen much in the way of spin yet, mostly just what appears to be "facts" about the individual. Guess more will come out later tonight or tomorrow. Looks like the one officer that was taken to the hospital is in stable condition now. So we may get more information in a few hours.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
So a non-white non-Christian tried to kill some congresscritters with a non-gun weapon, but was stopped by capital police after killing one of them with his car.

First, we need commonsense vehicle regulations to keep military grade assault vehicles out of the hands of insane people. Do you know how most mass murderers get to their targets? That's right, PRIVATELY OWNED VEHICLES! Internal combustion engines are only good for one thing: propelling a vehicle over as many people as possible, as fast as possible. That's why the military uses internal combustion engines!

Second, because the person (don't assume the person's gender!) isn't white or Christian, the person is clearly acting out of victimhood. Regardless of who actually steered the car over the police officer, the people to blame are definitely straight white conservative Christian men. Specifically the ones who aren't college educated, somehow.

And lastly, he had a knife. So we need to ban guns.

All joking aside, our new government is hostile to liberty, honesty, transparency, and the constitution. If you're a patriotic American, you're an enemy of the state, simply for what you believe. This whackjob tried to attack the people who have called me (and likely you) enemy. And while I refuse to disparage the Capitol Police, I'm also cognizant of the fact that they protect the people who are scheming to oppress me. I honestly wish this attack hadn't happened, or at least that no cops had been injured. But since it has, I'm happy that the perpetrator is from a liberal identity politics group.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts