Premium Member
225 Posts
Not much info yet:

Might get interesting though.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,885 Posts
US Capitol on Lockdown After Car Attempts to Run Down Police Officers

Capitol Police say that someone “rammed a vehicle into two USCP officers” and that a suspect was taken into custody.

The law enforcement officials said that the suspect was shot and was being taken to the hospital in critical condition. One of the officers who was injured was taken by police car to the hospital; the other was being transported by emergency medical crews, the officials said.
If it was Trump supporter that would already be headline news on CNN, MSNBC, and the other miscreant news sources.

·
Born 120 years too late.
5,046 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Yes that is what I read a little bit ago as well. From what I have read it looks like a guy ran into them and a then a barricade. For some reason (I can't understand) decided it was a good idea to bring a knife into what was surely going to be a gunfight.I do understand that people are upset but this doesn't seem to be the best way to express that. I feel bad the officers got caught up in it this way. Still haven't heard what the reason was or why the officers didn't just move to side and then take action. Hopefully more information will be coming out.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Sadly he doesn't have to justify it all. If he wants that all he has to do is tell them to keep it in place. Guess we are putinng off our trip to DC again this year because even my wife doesn't want to put up with the crap there as much as she wants to go.

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
7,830 Posts
I do not recognize my country any longer. And it makes me sad. Sad for what I'm gonna watch go down in my old age. And sad that my kids, grandkids and great grandkids (dear auto correct: In WHAT world is "grandkids" translate into "bra skies"?!??!?!?😲🙄) will not know the freedoms I did.

·
Retired curmudgeon
19,130 Posts
Oh, oh, how in the world is the enemedia, leftist prestitutes, o-biden* admin and all the rest of the vermin going to play this one?

"Metropolitan Police Chief Robert Contee stated that they are working closely with Capitol Police, and that the Homicide, and Internal Affairs Division are taking over the investigation. According to Contee, the attack "does not appear to be terrorism related", and that no specific member of congress was targeted."

Whew, that's good to know. Just another black, nation of islam supporting, thug with a KNIFE murder. Where's the assault-knife registry and universal knife-buyer background check?

It appears from what I've read that he killed the officer by running him over.

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
7,830 Posts
Rotflmao! Oh my word, I'm sorry for laughing but it couldn't be more perfect. (It might also be a little bit of a relief to this old Boomer woman who looks European but has Native American, African, and Irish blood coursing through her veins, that it's NOT who the media obviously wanted it to be. I feel like I dodged a bullet. Lol)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts