Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Idaho Falls Police Investigate Man in Bunny Suit

http://www.kpvi.com/content/news/lo...Man-in-Bunny-Suit/li9tE-AVQkegDSsOT6mRgA.cspx

Here is one of the comments that just adds to the ubercreepiness of this one

This is no joke! What makes me angry is that he is portrayed as an amusement park bunny. Apparentely, none of you so called neighbors have actually seen "Billy". He would be more closely described as a playboy bunny! High heels, tutu, tights, headband ears, and a fuzzy bunny tail. He doesnt stand out in the front yard and wave at his neighbors in his outfits! He sneaks around in his back yard and enjoys the thought of being caught. Im sick of everyone sticking up for him, he is frightening! What about the rights of the rest of us that have to deal with it on a constant basis! We dont like to go into our yards because we are afraid he will be "out".

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
One time, I went in my back yard late at night to see if I left my cell phone on the picnic table. My next door neighbor was in his backyard, dressed in high heels and a black bra and panty set. He saw me and fled into the house. I didn't have a problem with it (I was amused), but it's still really awkward everytime I see him now. I can't get the image out of my mind! People can be really strange.

No matter where you live, you may see something awful! :)

I saw this bunny man story on the news today and I was impressed that it made headlines.

·
المسيح ه
1,031 Posts
metalhead, that's a good one! i guess you can blame it on Californification of Idaho.

·
Banned
2,281 Posts

http://www.kpvi.com/content/news/lo...Man-in-Bunny-Suit/li9tE-AVQkegDSsOT6mRgA.cspx

This is no joke! What makes me angry is that he is portrayed as an amusement park bunny. Apparentely, none of you so called neighbors have actually seen "Billy". He would be more closely described as a playboy bunny! High heels, tutu, tights, headband ears, and a fuzzy bunny tail. He doesnt stand out in the front yard and wave at his neighbors in his outfits! He sneaks around in his back yard and enjoys the thought of being caught. Im sick of everyone sticking up for him, he is frightening! What about the rights of the rest of us that have to deal with it on a constant basis! We dont like to go into our yards because we are afraid he will be "out".
according to your link and one of the comments the person states that the whole town is pretty much full of strange people. the bunny man looks ubercreepy too even without the costume.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
according to your link and one of the comments the person states that the whole town is pretty much full of strange people. the bunny man looks ubercreepy too even without the costume.
Did anyone notice that his pic looks strangely like a mug shot? Maybe its the blue workshirt but it looks like a prison workshirt or coverall.

Edit - grey shirt I mean

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I say whatever floats the guys boat. He's not breaking any laws, if anything- hes in his own back yard.

I wouldn't be caught doing this but he has a right to wear whatever he wants. As long as he doesn't break any laws.

If it were against the law for people to wear outfits or clothing that others deemed inappropriate then I would like to submit a vote for those really fat chicks that wear size 0 clothes. THAT is disgusting.

·
Banned
2,281 Posts
One time, I went in my back yard late at night to see if I left my cell phone on the picnic table. My next door neighbor was in his backyard, dressed in high heels and a black bra and panty set. He saw me and fled into the house. I didn't have a problem with it (I was amused), but it's still really awkward everytime I see him now. I can't get the image out of my mind! People can be really strange.

No matter where you live, you may see something awful! :)

I saw this bunny man story on the news today and I was impressed that it made headlines.
funny and really creepy at the same time!

·
I drive a compact car
590 Posts
"Falkingham told authorities that he enjoys wearing the suit, but understands the neighbors’ concerns and complaints."

He really needs to wear a more loveable costume that won't scare children.

I'm thinking either Bigfoot or possibly a killer whale.

·
Registered
15,150 Posts

so... you are basing the entire idaho state on one guy...I am sure you got your fair share of idiots as well in washington....

Also rememeber this..oregon has a guy in a tiger suit... and i think aberdeen is a tad worse than one town in the whole state.... (lol)

·
Banned
2,281 Posts
I say whatever floats the guys boat. He's not breaking any laws, if anything- hes in his own back yard.

I wouldn't be caught doing this but he has a right to wear whatever he wants. As long as he doesn't break any laws.

If it were against the law for people to wear outfits or clothing that others deemed inappropriate then I would like to submit a vote for those really fat chicks that wear size 0 clothes. THAT is disgusting.
or guys walking around in their backyards at night wearing high heels and lingerie.

·
Mod Certified PITA!
12,092 Posts
Well, I'd be dubious about moving to that one particular town in Idaho, but not because of Mr. Bunny. Rather, if he doesn't leave his back yard, that would mean a lot of people are paying WAY too much attention to what their neighbor is up to. Were you to move there, that might extend to you, and all those boxes you get from places like Emergency Essentials and Cheaperthandirt. They might ask questions. They might come up with answers. I'd prefer a place where people keep their noses under their eyes, and not into other people's business...

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can see this happening in Washington, Oregon, and Cali. But Idaho? So many people moved there to get away from the wacko population, that you'd think this guy would not be very welcome in his town.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts