• Bing Search Engine

Votes: 140 1.5%
  • Yahoo Search Engine

Votes: 262 2.9%
7861 - 7880 of 7902 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I googled "most popular survival prepper forum". Checked out a few of the forums by searching specific terms, reading posts and stickies, looking at activity and total user count. Also looked at response time to user questions. The post and sticky quality were high for this site and it seems to have a large amount of helpful passionate members.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just googled what plants are edible in Arkansas, and the results came up with a post someone had made listing all the edible plants. After reading and looking at some of the forms on here I decided to join.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
I like it. There are some people who are very knowledgeable and some morons. One just has to sift. the knowledgeable have different experiences and different opinions which make one think a little. I see no place for the religious aspect of the site as I'm educated and not superstitious. Sometimes the bantering gets rough but that is just life. Keep the site going. I would not complain if the religious part were removed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I heard about the site from the community over at bladeforums. In addition to prepping I have a knife making/collecting hobby

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found this site while searching for recommended pocket books for wilderness survival. It was linked on some guys blog. He had previously linked in a different post to the usrsog site so i figured i would check out this link too.

7861 - 7880 of 7902 Posts