• Bing Search Engine

Votes: 140 1.5%
  • Yahoo Search Engine

Votes: 262 2.9%
7841 - 7860 of 7902 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had just put together my first AR-15 and was looking for information on the 556 rounds and the big scary rifles. I have since read some interesting information. Thanks all.

Jerry

·
Registered
129 Posts
I found this forum just today by searching for websites that used Eric Ciaramella's name.

Did a Duck Duck Go search for 'eric ciaramella' in the past 24 hours and found this as one of the few places where his name was being used.

I don't even know if I'm going to participate at all, I just figured when all the big sources of information both online and offline in America (Facebook, Youtube, FoxNews, CNN, NYTimes, etc) are actively censoring public knowledge rather than spreading it, it's time to find other sources of info.

So I'm sticking my foot in the water here because you guys seem willing to discuss what's actually happening.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
My original reply is on page nine of this old leviathan of thread. Scanning through I noticed there is only a handful of us still around from back then.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alright, I did find this in a google search, but not because I was looking for a survival forum. I was actually looking up the process for reviving old corn muffin mix and found the thread here, talking about the expiration of the baking soda as well as how to make new batches. Funny way of finding this place, but it worked.

·
The Black Death
228 Posts
I read several forums that I am not a member of. I've known about and been reading this forum for more than a year.

I do not recall how I came to know of this forum. I was probably linked to this website by a post in a bushcrafting, edged weapon, or firearm site.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Suggested thru tapatalk from a search for prepper sites . I am already on doomsday preppers and wanted to see other opinions and info to go along w theirs ..

7841 - 7860 of 7902 Posts