Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
:) How cute.

At least when the SHTF, her home is moveable and easy to put in another backyard or whatnot and not like a big caravan (trailer), which would be hard to move to some places.

·
to listen
284 Posts
I love that, your right about the outside space, a plot to grow your veggies and keep a few animals ah the things you could do.
Mind you i would have trouble squeezing the hubby and two kids inside.

·
The end is near.
1,376 Posts
I think she is brilliant. Only thing I think she should do is purchase a small plot of land to put that thing on.

·
Registered
303 Posts
That is a great way to save money and if she is single then she has more than enough space for basic living

beats the hell out of living in a bunker lol

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have been working on a " portable deer hunting cabin " I took an old trailer with a bad floor and put a floor on it and put up 7' walls all the way around with extra studs and support cables so it could be pulled at highway speeds.

It has just a built in bed frame and a counter top right now but im going to fab in a pot belly stove with a cook top that I bought at an auction.

Its actually looking pretty good so far and soon enough ill finish it and take pictures, I am going to dig a "parking spot" back into a bank where the front is all that shows and it can be hidden with a net.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts