Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ready To Go At Any Time
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys. I support my family and my parents financially. Times have been hard and I've been really on the rocks. My parents spent their lifes helping others out and putting themselves at the mercy of other people. Some of those people screwed them and drove them into major debt and sorrow. I'm taking care of all of that plus my own wife and kid.
I recently put together a small SHTF survival pack for the car. I put one in my work truck, just in case I'm somewhere and the SHTF and I can't get home to get my big pack of stuff.
The pack contains basic shelter building stuff, basic fishing gear, and fire starting gear plus some small first aid stuff and things like that. A couple of days worth of dried food (beans/rice).
It's definitely not the perfect kit, but it would do if you just couldn't get home and had to hit the hills FAST!
The point of this is..... I was wondering who would be interested in purchasing something like this? Something small that you could keep in the trunk or behind the seat in the truck that might help out in a bad scenario. It would only make me a few dollars a unit, but I could use anything right now.
If you're interested in something like this, please respond here. If I have at least 10 people that are interested, I will make some u and get them looking pretty and compact, then ship them out to any purchasers. Upon some interest I would post a list to interested people of the contents of the proposed kit, and then follow with pictures of the pack.
I appreciate any interest in advance. Life is tough right now and I have too many people to take care of.
Let me know. The price would probably be like 50 bucks shipped to the lower 48 states.
Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
maybe you could market beer can stove kits or complete also, i think they go along with the idea quite well and are cheep and lite.

·
Ready To Go At Any Time
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can we say SPAM!

Don
How is this spam? I didn't mass mail it. I'm an existing member, not someone that joined to post an advertisement.
I just thought it was a good idea, and might be useful to some folks that wouldn't know what to put in a car kit.
It's good to see there are trolls on every board though. Thanks Don.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Nightwing - it's a good idea ....but ....there are commercial folks out there that have kinda beat ya to it. I've seen lots of what you are talking about by searching for them.

·
Local BAMF
807 Posts
Can we say SPAM!
No.

Nightwing is a member in good standing who contributes to this community all the time. He's thinking about some ways to make a few bucks on the side and it's in an area of interest to this community. I'm the first to raise the spam flag but I don't smell spam here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts