Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
That was a typo it was supposed to be FPS feet per second. To give an idea, my field doesn't allow paintball markers faster then 280 FPS. Which is 191mph
Ryan

·
Registered
446 Posts
All paintball goggles are rated to withstand shots up to 300 FPS, For safety reasons. That's y most fields stay around the 280 mark. The goggles can take hits over 300 FPS, bbut u risk the chance of them shattering

·
Greyman with a Mohawk
912 Posts
I've fired a paintball from a regular old crosman folding slingshot and watched it flatten out in the air from the velocity... I've also been hit by one and had it tattoo me through my shirt.
I love slingshots thanks for the links I was always curious about the average fps.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I have posted About the Montie Gear on several boards a short while back on the Montie gear slingshot. All I can say about it is WOW!

The only thing I want to do is get the three piece screw together arrows from the Pathfinders School (for comp[act carry). Especially the ones with the bow fishing tips.

I do not work for "Montie Gear". He makes incredibly well designed well thought out gear.

One special thing I like on his sling shots is in a ,it appears you can use either the flat bands that the Montie Gear Sling Shot is designed for, or if necessary due to availability, it appears you can use the screw down flat band mounting retaining system that is incorporated into the Montie Gear Sling Shot, and install the round tubular draw bands if necessary.

The Montie Gear Sling Shot is like a quality firearm, It will be used for Decades and can be passed on to your grand kids.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts