Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Alert Today~Alive Tmrrw
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the range this weekend and finally saw a guy using an AR with one of those (what i thought was an overpriced gimmick) Slide Fire" stocks:

I'm typically skeptical about overpriced firearm gee-gaws. I can tell you firsthand that this thing works! It takes about one magazine to get the hang of, after that it's easy. $350 sounds expensive, but compare that with a class 3 AR, AK, HK, etc.. It will legally turn any AR-15 into a full-auto, with full control and accuracy. The rate of fire is most impressive, and i couldn't tell the difference between the Slide Fire stock and a class 3 M4 with the selector switch on 'fun mode'. Simply pull the trigger, and the rifle's recoil does the rest.

I got to shoot one 30rd mag, and watched the guy who brought it to the range shoot an entire 100rd Beta mag in the blink of an eye. :eek:

This sucker is next on my need-to-get list, and i strongly suggest getting one immediately if you can afford it, because if the gun-grabbers and Brady camp get wind of this, it's game over..

·
Super Gassy Moderator
66,249 Posts
Is there a lock of some sort to turn off the slide fire feature? I'm one who has never saw a use for full auto. In fact sold the two full autos I had. So being able to shoot semi auto would be mandatory in a device like that.

·
Alert Today~Alive Tmrrw
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, at 3:45 it shows how to disable the spring tension and render it back to a normal stock with the twist of a small knob.

I normally don't like to be a fanboy and endorse stuff on here, but this thing really piqued my interest! Without question it is a must-buy for me.. Anybody with an AR should consider getting one of these who's serious about perimeter defense and out-gunning the other guy with pure firepower.

I'd also like to get 100rd Beta mag to compliment it

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,679 Posts
Yep been wanting one ever since I saw them last year.

·
DEFCON 4
6,583 Posts
Is there a lock of some sort to turn off the slide fire feature? I'm one who has never saw a use for full auto. In fact sold the two full autos I had. So being able to shoot semi auto would be mandatory in a device like that.
can be locked in semi auto...

·
Prepper elite
4,538 Posts
again why would i need "full auto other then to **** rounds down range and make noise?"

Seems like a waste of money but its your money to waste so can buy whatever you want.

·
Prepper elite
4,538 Posts
For out-gunning your opponent with pure firepower in a survival scenario.
700 RPMs of M855 is good for turning cover into concealment
muahahha........oh boy pure firepower eh.... i am sure... in a 30round mag.. a fart would last longer.

turning cover tinto conceleament... you mean moving you would rather lose cover but go to concealment that almost makes sense... Please enlighten me why durning a fire fight i would want to give up the thing blocking me from getting shot to chance it that i am going to "hide in concelement" like he won't notice....you running behind that bush.

700rpm ? you have a saw with a drum ? you even dump the 100 beta mag through the rifle your barrel will be smoking hot.

Your "battle plan needs some improvement" This is a nice gimmick for the mall ninja at the range to **** everyone else off who are busy trying to sight in rifles or make decent shots.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts