Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Haggle

Votes: 8 17.8%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found a pre-owned Russian SKS with a dark wood stock and a bayonet. Asking price is $250.00.

Deal, no deal or haggle?

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
Deal...buy it now. Russians are the best SKS that was made.

I paid 150 for my yugo that i later found out was in horrable condition. it shoots but the barrel adn bore is pitted badly. it also needs a new gas tube and gas rod.

250 for any SKS is a steal right now...expecialy a Russian, i recently saw one go for $400 here.

check it out verry well though...including the gas tube, barrel, bore, adn one place many forget is the sear engagement.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Russian or Yugo, you can't go wrong.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the responses. I currently own a chinese paratooper SKS. I was going to get some accessories for my AR, but I may have to reconsider it now.

·
"Et si omnes ego non"
246 Posts
dude...get it! Russian SKSs are worth getting as an investment since you can barely get anything Russian except a mosin nagant.

In first hand experience firing a Russian SKS, I fired that thing 300 yards at the range and that thing was deadly accurate.

Honestly, for 250 you can barely get anything decent here in CA. Someone I know who has a Russian SKS asked 500 for it and that doesnt include ammo.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll make you a deal. I'll bring the guns, and ya'll bring the ammo...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sounds like a good deal but you should always try to haggle even if people wont go lower no harm in trying:thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts