Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Canada here, can't get full auto and I'm not sure how important that is besides for cover fire.

I have 7.62X39 on stripper clips and am not likely to find an SKS-D with the AK mags and I'm not sure how good the duck bill mags are if I can even get them.

My plan is to at least get an SKS because of the ammo cost. They come with the 5 shot built in mag right? I'm looking for any tips and tricks on finding duckbill mags, tactical vest that work well with the strippers, and other general info.

Thanks

·
Unseen
667 Posts
They come with a 10 round fixed magazine that drops out on the bottom to unload. The removable ones IIRC, are illegal in Canada. I would hope that no one here would contribute to illegal things in another country. Not trying to harsh on you or anything, I just don't want to see someone go down because you wanted a removable mag on an SKS. The stripper clips, when used properly, will feed it ammo faster than changing mags.

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, did not know the removable mags were illegal. I know we can have m14's with mags, you just can't have a mag that hold more than five shots....

so anyone have any advice on how to move/store the stripper clips while in action?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts