Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in central TX and have seen the prices going down recently on these firearms in FTF boards. Its seems like the market is starting to saturate a bit with people trying to make a quick buck. SKS prices are starting to fall back to the 300 range and ak's are settling back down. I saw a guy trying to gougle 7.62x39 ammo but has knocked it back down to retail prices. Hopefully the rush is close to over.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Here in the Northeast, the 3 major gun stores in my area barely have 7.62X39s in stock.. I hope you're right.. I'd like to snag another SKS or two.. But from what I see here, still no SKS' to be had.. STill kicking myself for only buying one when I could have had as many brand new crated Yugos as I wanted for $170 a pc..

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Falling prices are a good thing.
Maybe due to his majesty duping the sheeple into thinking he really doesn't want to restrict gun ownership.
If the prices do go down I may make a few top off purchases.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
just came from a shop in NY. sks-$399 wasr-10= $650! 7.62x39 box of 20=$8

i bought a 30 round ak mag for $30. but its hard to get them in NY anyways.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
just came from a shop in NY. sks-$399 wasr-10= $650! 7.62x39 box of 20=$8

i bought a 30 round ak mag for $30. but its hard to get them in NY anyways.
Come visit me, ak ammo is still $4.99 a box here. Might be a couple hour drive though.

·
Forever Vigilant
2,260 Posts
I think it is just moderating itself a little bit before Christmas and Christmas vacations. People are focusing on gifts and such right now. I think it will probably ramp back up as inauguration day nears. If there is even a breath of a whisper of a ban from any of the liberals in Washington, it will be an unstoppable free-for-all. I am still stocking up. Prices going down is great news for me.

·
Registered
67 Posts
prices here arent changing, there are no AKs, SKS', or ARs to be had. Ammo for each is scarce too, with prices for 20 rds of 7.62x39 going for about $5.50 and $9.99 for .223 (if there is any around)

·
Gun Guy
200 Posts
I would chalk it up to folks who bought without being able to afford it. Now are feeling the economic crunch and are selling to pay bills/live.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts