Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RockOut w/ your GlockOut
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello, my name is Christian. I am 33 yrs of age, born and raised in the foothills of California w/ a little living in the Central coast, Tahoe/Truckee and the deserts of Neveda. I have always been a nature loving, Hiking, trapping, logging, shooting, building, farming, fishing, gold panning, horse back, ranching, snow boarding and too much to list.

I recently had a daughter wich has compelled me to be secure in all facets of living, food and water storage, alternative energy and basic survival essentials. My goal is to secure the survival of my family and teach them the ways that have been lost by todays generations. I have recently opened a Tactical Survival website (Deleted) so my friends and I can get gear as cheaply as possible because lets face it, what good is surviving if there is no one there to share it or you are the only one prepared and have to support everyone around you.

I am happy to be part of what seems to be a great place to share and learn these skills and look forward to sharing w/ everyone.

Sincerely, BretByron:thumb:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Your best survival tip would be to move to a gun rights friendly state, but I know that family ties can hold you in area that is not the best. I live in costal Virginia, this is due to looking after my mother, but have a Cabin in the mountains to run to with my family if needed.

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
Your best survival tip would be to move to a gun rights friendly state, but I know that family ties can hold you in area that is not the best. I live in costal Virginia, this is due to looking after my mother, but have a Cabin in the mountains to run to with my family if needed.
i use to live in chesterfield va and yes love the gun laws there

·
Banned
9,294 Posts
Welcome fellow Sierra compadre!

I think we can make it here...even if it is CA!

Reactions: BretByron

·
Unlocked and loaded
1,161 Posts
Welcome BretByron,

Hope you learn what ya need to know to survive and enjoy the posts. You should contact kev about opening a comercial site in here. (store)

Keep your senses sharp and your weapons loaded and ready. :D:

We also have a Nevada group up in groups, stop by and say hi.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts