Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Krazy Kitty
5,007 Posts
Yep really sick. Weather she was guilty or not doesn't mean people have to take advantage to make money. The media demonized her and I am so sick of hearing over and over about the story. I'm wondering if they are pushing this so someone will kill her and then more Entertainment Tonight. That's all lamestream news is anyway. I never hear real news. Just repeats of all this crap and trying to pit the populace against each other and create hate. Fox news especially. I havn't watched tv much in two years. It's all braindead stupid crap.

·
Registered
633 Posts
This shouldnt surprise anyone. This is just another example of how Americans arent better then any other society, we are ready and willing to take advantage of others misfortune. Another perfect example of how when SHTF our society will rear its ugly head!

-Nate

·
Registered
798 Posts
Who cares. Do you people realize how many kids get killed every year that no one gives 2 turds about? This has taken up far too much of our time already and serves as nothing more that a sordid distraction from the real problems we are facing.
My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!

Kids are killed by neglect, perverts, gang shootings ect, every day. Nobody gives a ****. Put it on TV for housewives to watch and it becomes national interest. People sending death threats to whatever her name is, leaving toys at the body dump site like they knew the little girl.... Who the **** cares!?!

If something is in the public eye... go getters are going to try and make a buck off it:

Need I say more?:

·
Less law not more prisons
1,124 Posts
That last one is a bit disturbing.

Is it what I think it's suppose to be?

And WHAT MAN IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would let their ole' lady use it?

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
There is gonna be alot of people all ticked off over this for a long time... however if those same ones that are the ones doing dumb ass stuff like this (all for a buck) were to be on that jury..if they were there and had exactly the same evidence these people were presented... they would do the same thing...

The system works exactly like it was supposed to... evidence presented and a decision based on THAT evidence.

I don't like it, but the system worked...

These folks in the article are nearly as bad as that dumb fool that tried to run down a woman (forgot where) that looked like casey.... I hope they nailthat ones ass to the prison wall...

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
The organizer of that was smart, it taps into the frustration of many so more power to them. Why get upset over something like that?

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The organizer of that was smart, it taps into the frustration of many so more power to them. Why get upset over something like that?
The angle that I see as sick is that the child supposedly drowned to death and they are using a dunk tank to try to make money. That is what I think the promoter is capitalizing on, not the "dunk the mother that got away with murder" aspect.

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
well, I just saw geraldo (dont much care for him) and often it is something he does that makes me question things...

have not found this on line "yet" but it will be out there.... remember the 84 counts of chloroform that the prosecution brought up.... now if I understand what he said right... there was only 1 time that chloroform was looked up and it was listed as a few minutes... kinda makes the prosecution look pretty bad all in all... apparently under rule 16 of evidence disclosure they did not submit this to the defense...

Those folks screwed up right from the start...

·
The end is,,,,,
10,005 Posts
If this is the worst that happens to her, she gets made fun of, she will be fine.
Dont get me wrong, if ANY of them had ANYTHING to do with that lil girls death then ya, hang them BUT she was found NOT guilty in a court of law. If we go ahead and hang her then why have laws.

If not in this life, then in the next.......

·
Back of beyond!
2,575 Posts
well, I just saw geraldo (dont much care for him) and often it is something he does that makes me question things...

have not found this on line "yet" but it will be out there.... remember the 84 counts of chloroform that the prosecution brought up.... now if I understand what he said right... there was only 1 time that chloroform was looked up and it was listed as a few minutes... kinda makes the prosecution look pretty bad all in all... apparently under rule 16 of evidence disclosure they did not submit this to the defense...

Those folks screwed up right from the start...
You got it right, cowboy56. Assuming that this info is correct, can you imagine if you or I were to lie in court? We would be tried for perjury. Some can say that it was a lie of omission, but a lie is a lie never the less.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.