Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Heh, no kidding. Personally, I'll be pissed if the end of the world is triggered by something lame like an economic collapse. What's the point of stockpiling all this ammo if I can't blow up killer time-traveling robots?
Wouldn't that be some ****, if the NWO and all their plans got taken out by time traveling killer robots, lol. :D: Who would of seen that coming.

·
AAAH GET TO ZE CHOPPA!
1,554 Posts
Christian Bale reminds me of Keanu Reaves... only with talent and a personality. Heyoh!

Reactions: Theguy

·
Registered
106 Posts
I love it, just when you think you have the story line figured out...everything changes. I'm a big terminator fan but it just won't be the same without Arnold.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I agree icaris, without Arnold, it's gonna be a bit strange. But this also is totally different then any Terminator movie before it. I think it's gonna be a little hit and miss to be honest, but in general, I think it's gonna be a decent movie. (Fingers crossed!)

·
Nope.
2,099 Posts
Here at the Hat Ranch, we're catching up on the Sarah Connor Chronicles...

Halcyon does both the series and is doing this movie. I'm enjoying the heck out of the series. Plenty of action, decent effects, and a not-too-shabby storyline.

Plus! Summer Glau. I'm a big fan of that young lady. Heck of an up and coming action star she is.

The Halcyon Company

·
You're no daisy
1,309 Posts
Yeah I like Christian Bale he's a good actor, really works hard on his roles.

I just hope he doesnt turn out like Glover, Garafolo, Clooney, Damon, Pitt or other would be favorites of mine and start spouting a bunch of extremist political BS.. I cant hardly watch their movies after they ran around the last several years spouting politics.

This movie looks awesome by the way! I had no idea they were doing another in the terminator series, thanks for sharing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts