Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have one on my finger it was a really deep cut but it looks cool now but if you can take a pic of the scar and post it sadly i have no camera

·
Antique Nurse
644 Posts
MY scars ??!!?!?!? Uhmmm.... Hmmm....

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
I got these when my ex wife decided it was easier to kill me than have to pay child support....

29 staples....
8 severed tendons
radial artery severed
radial vein severed

3 months rehab to earn how to use hand again
severe arthritis
scar area is very sensitive....ill pass out if i hit it the wrong way

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
I got these when my ex wife decided it was easier to kill me than have to pay child support....

29 staples....
8 severed tendons
radial artery severed
radial vein severed

3 months rehab to earn how to use hand again
severe arthritis
scar area is very sensitive....ill pass out if i hit it the wrong way
OMG!!! I think the ex should have passed out when you hit THEM the wrong way! That's a nasty looking deal. Looks like you're in need of some retribution - Old Testament style. OUCH:eek:

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
countyboy...WHOA! I mean...WHOA NELLY! Yikes! HOLY underwear batman!!! That totally sucks! What happened to the ex?

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,586 Posts
i have one on my finger it was a really deep cut but it looks cool now but if you can take a pic of the scar and post it sadly i have no camera
Why do you want to see peoples scars?

·
"Survivalist since Birth"
551 Posts
WOW....I...ugh, cant say I have anything as bad as that but (cant load up pics). My head has about 8 from MMA fights, 2 on both knees from where my scooters front wheel broke off doing about 30 mph down a massive hill when I was 10, a few from cuts and other Martial arts training, and one in the making from yesterday where I crushed my finger requiring around 12 stiches.

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
OMG!!! I think the ex should have passed out when you hit THEM the wrong way! That's a nasty looking deal. Looks like you're in need of some retribution - Old Testament style. OUCH:eek:

My revenge is in making the biatch pay child support every week and having the kids home.

Her suffering comes from knowing that her game of pretending to be a good mother is up. Everyone knows she is a washed out meth head now.

I hope she rots in hell, but it will not be by my hand.

·
Darting from the shadows
5,760 Posts
Geez Countryboy, that is impressive!
Good to see you got trough it still with your hand.

I have heaps on my hands, as a result a few fingers don't work so good now.
This smiley :thumb: is very apt for me, giving the thumbs up with he left hand.
Due to a motorbike accident I can no longer give a thumbs up with my right hand.

But the biggest scars are inside, and theres some whoppers.

·
Registered
342 Posts
My revenge is in making the biatch pay child support every week and having the kids home.

Her suffering comes from knowing that her game of pretending to be a good mother is up. Everyone knows she is a washed out meth head now.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. I suppose a beating would be a hot meal compared to financial burden for years to come. Good job. Maybe when the kids are 18+ you can reconsider:D: JUST KIDDING!:rolleyes:

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Countryboy- the HELL did she do?

·
Registered
195 Posts

You're a good man. :thumb:

I was gonna post the scar where I nabbed myself in the knee with a circular saw, but it pales in comparison to that. Good Lord. Glad you made it through and are able to be there for your kids.

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
Countryboy- the HELL did she do?

1) She pushed me through a 2nd story plate glass window.

2) When I was able to get in the truck and drive away before she could get outside to finish me off, she called the police and said I tried to kill myself.

3) Later she claimed I tried to kill the kids.

4) Cops believed the biatch and charged me with 6 counts of attempted murder, felony B&E, assault by pointing a gun (6 counts), assault on female (4 counts), assault on a child (4 counts) etc etc etc etc. I was looking at 71 years in jail MINIMUM. NOW DO YOU SEE WHY I SAY COPS ARE SCUM!!!!!!!!!

5) Cops took my kids (who had been living with me for 3 years at that point) and gave them to their drug addict mother (who BTW hadn't seen them in 2 years at that point).

6) Four months later, while still facing 21 felony counts, I was awarded full legal and full physical custody of both my children. NOTE: at the time, I was still facing attempted murder charges against them, but by then even the COPS (bastids that they are) had to admit that I didn't do anything wrong.

7) Kids have lived with me ever since.

8) Daughter, age 14, recently accepted into early college, with full scholarship to select high school and college. She did have to go to counseling, and the counselor told me she has never seen a girl with such complete and total alienation from her mother.

9) Son, age 12, still has fear of police coming and taking his father away from him. I took him to the courthouse to get a copy of his birth certificate last year and he nearly assaulted the cops he saw at the door, telling them to stay away from his Dad!!! He is still very afraid that I will be taken away from him, and he still spends the night in bed with me. If not that, he will get up at night to make sure the doors are locked and there are no COPS in the driveway.

10) Life for us will never be the same. A bad situation was made a million times worse by some stupid pice of sh*t COPS and I will never forgive them for "just doing their jobs".

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
is it too late to rescind my question?

·
Premium Member
12,425 Posts
1) She pushed me through a 2nd story plate glass window.

A bad situation was made a million times worse by some stupid pice of sh*t COPS and I will never forgive them for "just doing their jobs".
let it go all of it.....that kind of unforgiveness will burn you up inside and kill ya......it aint worth it...........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts