Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!

Should Islam be permitted in the United States?

• Yes

Votes: 98 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 63 38.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 1.8%
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
s3 ya knows i luv ya and i not in mood for sheet storm.....
not care about the "religon" aspect cuz that just a front

islam is a whole political/societal/personal/dominant radical system that encompasses way more than religon.
it's everything is diabolically opposed to America and our system., beliefs, way of life.
hence IMO it has no place here.

peace.

·
Thanks
4,749 Posts
The last empire would be one mixed of iron and clay. They won't mix.

Muslims are free to be Muslims, but no - Islam practices should not be permitted in the United States if they are against our constitution or current laws.

No Female genital mutilation, no sharia law, no mosques named Cordoba anywhere in the vicinity of a major terrorist attack that helped our govt. oppress all of us more (Patriot Act etc).

You have your religious freedom. Practice how you want at home. Wear your signs out in public, make your literature, have your website, buy land and build your place of worship.

Don't expect the government to be your backbone and say "Yes" or "No".

That's religious freedom.

·
Registered
11,453 Posts
Very Interesting

Should Islam be permitted in the United States?
Well it is an interesting question.

Should Islam be allowed Yes

Should the USA be made even one percent Sharia compliant Not NO but HELL NO

Will I fight a Sharia compliant USA Yes

Are you trying to churn up trouble so you can bash Christians again Probably

·
Hubris begets Nemesis
7,751 Posts
Islam practices should not be permitted in the United States if they are against our constitution or current laws.

You have your religious freedom. Practice how you want at home. Wear your signs out in public, make your literature, have your website, buy land and build your place of worship.

Don't expect the government to be your backbone and say "Yes" or "No".

That's religious freedom.
I agree with you on this 100%. But I would add that this should be true for any religion, not just Islam.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I voted NO, islam is not a religion it's a cult, a way of life, I don't like what islam stands for. I also dislike the way the whole world sucks up to islam, in some parts of the UK some schools are halal meat only WTF, now if you or I started to cut the throats of cattle the RSPCA would be on us like ticks on a dog, they are the enemy within.

Make no mistake about it, if and when they take over a country, it's their way or no way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am a Christian, but, I have to go with Thomas Jefferson- roughly quoted- "it does me no harm if a man believes in 20 gods or does not believe in God. It neither breaks my leg, nor picks my pocket."

Now, I don't think the sharia law should be practiced, because the US and state constitutions are the law. I don't think they should be building the mosque in NY. But, should we outlaw a religion? NO. Christians would be next (but, the way the country is going, I say we will be the FIRST to be targeted).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well it is an interesting question.

Should Islam be allowed Yes

Should the USA be made even one percent Sharia compliant Not NO but HELL NO

Will I fight a Sharia compliant USA Yes

Are you trying to churn up trouble so you can bash Christians again Probably
I don't know this person's history, but I have to agree with you about the sharia compliant crap. I won't give it the respect of capitalizing it. Sucks that Christians are too afraid to stand up in America when we are constantly mocked and condemned. I have started to have a "no b.s." stance on people criticizing Christians.

·
Fire/EMS
766 Posts
It depends. Once again, anything should be banned if it conflicts with our basic laws. But im against banning a religion, even if i disagree with it, on the basis of setting a precedent for future bannings.

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
I believe a person has the right to worship whoever or whatever they want, but anytime you preach death to any person or groups of people because they don't belive the same as you should not be tolerated in this country or any other. But I'm just a pork eating infidel so what do I know.
i agree one hundred ten percent with this post.

i am for freedom of religion. but a religion that is anti american should not be permitted to even stand on american soil.

just because you think they should be aloud to be here, doesn't mean they will not kill you when the time comes. for heavens sake, they kill each other in their own countries because they follow a different path of their very own religion.

·
Wanderer
3,269 Posts
Islam, being a religion, should be permitted, since it's a right protected by the U.S. Constitution, for what that's worth anymore.
However, like any other organization, when they start preaching revolution, sedition, terrorism, treason, murder, mayhem, etc., then those who do so should be vigorously prosecuted. Like that's going to happen with this administration.

·
Taoist
2,029 Posts
s3 ya knows i luv ya and i not in mood for sheet storm.....
not care about the "religon" aspect cuz that just a front

islam is a whole political/societal/personal/dominant radical system that encompasses way more than religon.
it's everything is diabolically opposed to America and our system., beliefs, way of life.
hence IMO it has no place here.

peace.
Most definitely what she said. :thumb:

·
Registered
528 Posts
islam has made it's tick filled bed and it now has to lie in it, it won't get no love or help from me under any circumstances whatsoever.

Any other person from any other religion, culture or colour of their skin is ok to sit and eat at my table, why because all other religions, do no want to kill my family and me for being Christians / kuffar.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts