Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,834 Posts
What in the world did those idiots think they could accomplish by trying to crash through the checkpoints?

Reactions: Bob3rd

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Somehow I get the feeling neither were tourists "hoping to get a glimpse of Trump".

"Tourists and visitors hoping to get a glimpse of Trump have caused a number of security incidents at the club over the past two years. Two female Chinese tourists have been caught trespassing in 2019, while an Iranian national reportedly armed with knives was arrested on the bridge outside the resort on January 10,"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Indefatigable
20,127 Posts
Carload full of Russian women in labor or it could just be another sighting of Florida Man.

·
Born 120 years too late.
4,522 Posts
WAAAAAYYYY back when I was detailed to supplement the SS along with several other uniforms to fill in the gaps so to speak.(they were always drafting team guys for the details)

Ronnie was our Prez at the time and Bush the oneth was doing a campaign swing through our fair city.(this was when the Iranian death squads were supposed to be on the loose) So, we were put on an entry point to the event where the lunch speech was going to take place. The orders were simple. When the motorcade starts into the event location on the short street NO ONE gets onto that street....PERIOD.
SO,
We have had a few interesting moments while waiting for the motorcade, such as an unexpected box truck big enough to hold a couple of squads of infantry, and the SS had NO IDEA who the truck was ... so we had our orders.. like the Black Knight at the bridge.."NONE SHALL PASS." My partner stepped out in front of the truck leveling the 12ga at the driver while I went up onto the door and slammed my pocket .38 into the guys chest and politely asked him WTF he was doing. THe black guy turned white as he explained the club had called in an emergency order for food supplies as they were going to run short and he was the delivery guy. I passed it on to SS then they did some checking. Seems the chef called in the order without telling anyone...DUH...

So, the motorcade is maybe a minute away and this guy pulls up in a station wagon and the back load is covered with a canvas. My partner mans the shotgun and I approach the driver. He says he just lives down the block and wanted to cross to get home. He shows me his ID, it says he lives in another part of town. He says he hadn't changed his address yet. Tell him he has to wait. He says he is going. I tell him "NO.. you really can't." HE can see the motorcade down the block approaching and says "C'mon, I can make it." I stick my cocked and now unlocked Gold Cup in his left ear and tell him, If you take your foot off the brake or reach for the shift lever I will kill you." He must have believed me because until he was cleared he didn't even twitch. He didn't think it was anything to run the motorcade.. what is up with some people?

I hated those SS details. I had to do one for Jesse Jackson when he was running. He and his staff treated the cops and SS like dirt. The interesting thing about the "REVEREND"... He would walk through the crowds taking in cash and just shoving it into his pockets like it was owed to him. And you never saw him take it out and hand it off to someone to put in the contributions collection.

·
Listen to the ghosts
5,395 Posts
And you know this was done by liberals, how?
Could just be vanilla crazy.

It was the police who opened fire, not the intruders.
And I bet they were shooting at some more of those damn Amish folk...riding all the way down there in their horse drawn buggies...always stirring up these problems....

EDIT: Dammit. Steve_in_29 beat me to it.

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,317 Posts
And you know this was done by liberals, how?
Could just be vanilla crazy.

It was the police who opened fire, not the intruders.

You are correct to question whether or not it was liberals. As of this point, we don't know.

However, stereotypes exist for a reason. The vast majority of terrorism is muslim, and the vast majority of politically motivated violence/craziness in the USA is by leftists. Both are such a statistical majority, that the word "all" could be used with statistical certainty. As only outliers of 2 or more "standard deviations" in each faction exist.

Example: There are at least 22,000 antifa in NYC. Yet, in the entire state of CT, there are only 115 neo nazi's.

So, I understand why the assumption was made, however it turns out. EDIT: (yup, another crazy leftist)

EDIT: we could go on and on with data driven facts. Criminals are overwhelmingly leftist, with only 9% of felons being Republicans, the 2 standard deviation test stands. Same goes for Black leftist voters, with over 93% voting left in most elections, 2 standard deviations again.

·
Hubris begets Nemesis
7,751 Posts

·
Don't fear the Reaper
1,509 Posts
Opera singer, according to the news link. But likes to take a lot of pictures of herself. Never understood that kind of behavior, but whatever.... Couldn't get over the election would be my guess.

Pity another life ruined. And by herself, not President Trump.

·
Retired *****
18,332 Posts

Attachments

·
Listen to the ghosts
5,395 Posts
Another Bernie Bro, or Bernie Bra, as it were. They'll have it buried by midnight tonight. They all want to talk about the impeachment trial anyway.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts