Survivalist Forum banner

What is your favourite shotgun

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
20 gauge for anything
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering what the most common shotgun was or the most popular is? Could you please reply and tell me what guns you own or what your favourite shotgun is. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Mossberg 500 in 12 gauge and an NEF single shot 20 gauge. I like 12 for certain things, like deer, defense, but I like the 20 for small game, lighter weight, etc.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
I promised I was going to be nice . :mad:

So , I ask you I was wondering what the most common rifle , dog , tree , sunglasses , fishing pole etc , etc was or the most popular is? get the point ??

That being said , I have 410 , 28 , 3 12 gauge shot guns ....................I like them all ,.................

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Well, I like both of mine, but I'd choose the 12 gauge overall if I had to keep just one. That make yah happier?

!2 gauge is the most common, most popular in the world.

·
Registered
645 Posts
maverick 88 - 12 guage - 18.5 inch barrel - just got a new 6 shell side saddle. cheap and simple. Love the 50 round bandoliers I got for it :thumb:

If you don't have a choke Federal makes a flight control wad..... a must have in my opinion.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Where to Buy?

I for one am convinced a 12 gauge is the way to go, maybe 20 inch barrel if defense is the main reason, but where are the best places online to go to purchase? Stores around here have limited selection and you can compare quickly online.

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
favorite for what?

hunting, HD, truck gun, varmits...?

My philosophy is simple and goes with most things; Big can do small jobs but small cannot do but jobs ;)

take it how you want but just remimber SIZE MATTERS!

·
Fisherman
637 Posts
Just got my 12 Guage Coach gun w/ external hammers and 20" barrel. I love it. Kicks like a mule though. Knocked my sister on her a$$ with 00buck. lol.:thumb:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Favorite shotgun? or favorite gauge? Favorite shot gun remmy 11-48 .410 :) it just brinngs a smile to my face. Favorite gauge (ie most useful is the 12 for me)

·
Chillin' Like A Villain
101 Posts
Remington Model 11 semi auto 12 gauge and a Remington 878 Automaster also 12 gauge.

For reliability, definitely a Remington 870 pump.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
My favorite I carry on the tractor and around the yard is 410. i have taken 5 foot rattlers with ease.

SHTF...12 for defense/large game. (mossy 500/Remmy 870) 410 for smaller game (snake charmer & NEF).

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
If your gonna get a shotgun, GET A SHOTGUN....

My main "do everything" shotgun...Hunting, Trunk Gun, HD, skeet shooting ect...
Here is my 12ga AK-47...This will easily lay down a wall of lead at anything you want...

-Saiga 12ga, converted back to pistol grip "AK" style.
-Cylinder bore w/ interchangeable chokes
-Semi auto
-Mags are 10 rds each, 20rd drums available
-uses both 2 3/4 and 3inch shells as well as slugs.

"Get Some"

·
20 gauge for anything
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thank you to all the people that have left their opinions. I'm well aware that this thread has been done before but I never said anything about "what is the most common or popular shotgun did I. I want to know what people think about the different guns and how they compare for different game. So to all those that left a rude comment I just want to say GO DIE IN A HOLE. and Thank you very much to everyone else.

PS- if you want to tell me how stupid my "thread" is then don't waste your time, don't post anything!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts