Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just saw the video and wondered where i could get one like that. it doesn't look illegal, although i can't tell how long the barrel is. anybody know?

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
I am assuming you are talking about kev's video on the BOB shotgun? I don't think he endorses that paticular model anymore, I own the same brand pistol and had to rework the entire pistol to get it to function correctly.

Anyhoo, the shotgun (and pistol models)

Made by:
Leinad
P.O. Box 579
Ducktown, TN 37326
(423)496-7060

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody know the legal barrel length for shotguns in nm? i kinda want to make a .410 double barrel that i can also shoot .45 lc out of to be able to have more versatility. plus i would like to maby put a collapsable stock on one.

·
Happiness is 2 at low 8
1,403 Posts
All shotguns must have a minimum barrel length of 18.5 inches.
It's 18" for shotguns not 18.5", but you're better off keeping that extra 1/2" just to be sure... The overall length must be at least 26"

OBTW it's 16" for rifles and the same 26" over all length as shotguns...

Allan

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so you could have a shotgun that is 26 inches overall length with a shorter than 18.5 barrel?

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
NO the minimum barrel length still applies. Its overall length must be at least 26 inches with at least 18 inches being barrel. Check out Leinad, they dont have a website but a quick google should show you enough of them to decide on one. They are cheap as hell, but for survival, with some tweaking they are great sturdy weapons.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts