Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a thermal imaging camera video from a police heli' and the guy shoots himself...

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
WHOA! Holy moly that certainly shows a different picture of where your brains go from a pointblank shotgun blast...Eeeyush...I'm glad I wasn't working that scene.

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
I would like to ask him one simple question:

Was it worth it? Was hurting your family, your parents, your friends and your kids really worth it?

I just hope he didnt have any children. A parents suicide stays with the kids for the rest of their life.

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
Years ago as a cop reporter I covered a shotgun suicide. A large man sat at the kitchen table with the gun between his legs and the barrel against his throat aiming vertically up thorough his head towards the back. The blast separated the front part of his head but the jaw stayed in tact so his head flopped inside out then down onto his chest held there by the jaw. This is some 20 years later and the view is still quite vivid.

·
Haha
3,407 Posts
I feel sorry for the guy that has to clean that up. At least he did it outside so the birds can get most of it. :)

-Cade

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Splat!!!!!!!!! He saved the taxpayers a fortune.....

·
Registered
192 Posts
i remember seeing a video from a thermal imaging camera on an apache helicopter taking out insugerents with a 20mm a while back as well... thermal imaging is cool... i thought about getting a scope like that until i saw the price though

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The one thing this shows is just how much damage the shotgun will do... I think a lot of people see movies and just don't think that is true...

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just think if you were the people living in that house.... That would suck

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
fine example of nature cleaning out her gene pool

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Feel sorry for the poor schmuck that has to pick up the pieces.....

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It is crazy but you have to admit once you start watching you just have to see the outcome

Reactions: puzzler
1 - 20 of 23 Posts