·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
You need sum o them big o tars under it Maynard.:D:

I disagree with you about the greyman comment. That is a pretty benign vehicle. No extended range fuel cans protruding. No hi lift jack and shovel bolted to the back. A nice, inconspicuous vehicle all in all.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Hoodlem 1 to hoodlem 2
Lets stop that british SUV they cost big time. Anyone that halves one of dem is a Dr. or rich or sumtin.

You need to red neck that thing up.

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Hoodlem 1 to hoodlem 2
Lets stop that british SUV they cost big time. Anyone that halves one of dem is a Dr. or rich or sumtin.

You need to red neck that thing up.
I double dog dare him to slap an Obama sticker on it! :D:

That would tell the world that he doesn't have anything in there buy empty fotay bottles and old Popeye's Chicken wrappers.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want a giant decal of John Wayne, Ron Paul, and George Washington.

Also Loud Speakers on the top... Perhaps a torrent mount?

I've got about 200k miles in it, at this point something is going to break so I might as well have fun with it.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i double dog dare him to slap an obama sticker on it! :d:

That would tell the world that he doesn't have anything in there buy empty fotay bottles and old popeye's chicken wrappers.
roflmao!!!!

·
Looks like rain to me.
41,431 Posts
Crutch,

Toss a few tree hugger stickers on it. Nobody will bother you, it looks like a soccer mom rig. LOL.

That should get you where you need to go. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,565 Posts
I double dog dare him to slap an Obama sticker on it! :D:

That would tell the world that he doesn't have anything in there buy empty fotay bottles and old Popeye's Chicken wrappers.
Down here it would be empty tequila bottles and taco wrappers.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
If you could find a parts vehicle to match, the extra parts could come in very handy. Do you have plenty of belts, filters, etc. for it?

Looks good.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
An entire working Land Rover is cheaper than the parts it takes to fix one.

Not really, but it seems that way sometimes.

·
Mentally lost....
809 Posts
An entire working Land Rover is cheaper than the parts it takes to fix one.

Not really, but it seems that way sometimes.
Actually that's a statement based in reality. A set of lug nuts for one of those is around 600 dollars. 1 gallon of LR coolant is 60 dollars...

I can only guess that every traction and airbag and check engine light is on on the dash, it leaks all kinds of fluids and needs 2,200.00 in parts alone to fix it :p

Its also got a 1983 buick block in it... but people say they wheel pretty well.. when the airbags are working....

Not trying to be a ****(too late?) but id say a high maintenance vehicle like that isn't my first choice to get me through all the **** after it hit the fan. Just opinion - Still got much respect for ya Crutch.

·
keep it light, rambo!
130 Posts
you are thinking of applying to law enforcement and don't want anyone to know who you are and where you are? you do realize public servants have all their info public, right?

put some real tires on it. summer radials won't get you far esp since these don't have tc. they also break axles. a lot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts