Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wow I learned something new. I just ripped off 5 red dots from my guns and threw them in the trash since they are worthless as we all learned.

Shame that now the guns have no sights... oh wait thats right all of them had backup iron sights.

Well I feel safer now that the roughly 3 people in my county that have night vision can't see me now.
what brands?

if they're Bushnell or better you should send them to me for proper disposal

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
LOL....what a load of crap. I did Jackson in the Summer of 80 and Sam Houston directly after as a medic. No bayonet drill. Knife cuts from hand to hand. I would have been trained. I wasnt. No one was.

Red dots are standard issue. Lasers are standard issue. Single point slings are standard issue. Weapon mounts are standard issue. You, sir, are full of it.

An M&P AR15 is more than good enough for any of us.

·
Destroyer of Karen
11,279 Posts
LOL....what a load of crap. I did Jackson in the Summer of 80 and Sam Houston directly after as a medic. No bayonet drill. Knife cuts from hand to hand. I would have been trained. I wasnt. No one was.

Red dots are standard issue. Lasers are standard issue. Single point slings are standard issue. Weapon mounts are standard issue. You, sir, are full of it.

An M&P AR15 is more than good enough for any of us.

Wait till he hears about my 35 degree offset redot as my backup sight

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Best guess is that you’ve been in a coma for the last 15-20 years! Might want to bring your information and skill set up to date before you shop for a weapon! Alternatively you could crawl back into your cave and go back to sleep!

SD

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts

·
Semper Fi
8,651 Posts
He wasn't a Marine then.

I took it for granted the OP was a troll/ironic/humor post.
Or just an idiot.

That is giving AZ a bad name.

On Edit...
I wonder whose sock puppet account the OP is? Only 16 posts in almost two years. A flurry of posts over a couple days in 2018 when he joined, 2 posts in 2019 and now he is back posting in 2020.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts