Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Crazy
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Humble Brag, my 8 year old was rocking 12 in gongs at 93 yards with a 9mm Mpx offhand. It doesn’t fit him and is a little heavy for him but he makes do. He can bust soda cans at 100 yards with a AR on a sandbag. Makes me proud.

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,577 Posts
Good for you!

I remember those days oh so well, my son is now 35

He in some cases, was out shooting me by the time he was 12....so beware! :D:

Enjoy these times, they won't last forever! Eventually they grow up and either don't have time for Dad or they move away

·
Proud American Patriot
2,401 Posts
Your son is lucky to have a father who teaches him these things.

I fear for the future of our children and their children, considering what's going on politically these days. A time might come when those who have not succumbed to liberal indoctrination have to fight for their freedom (if not their survival). So your teaching might end up saving the lives of many people. That makes you a friend of my children as well as your own.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Congrats!

Started my son at 7 w/ various platforms. At 13 started competing long range F class. Competed as much as possible for next 6-7 years. Last year at 20 he won state F class long range championship in FTR. Proud doesn't begin to explain how I felt!

Now he lives in another city and we can't shoot/compete as much. Yes, enjoy the time because it goes too fast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts