Survivalist Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts
Yup. Rinsed all the powder and Slime off too.

I've tried inner tubes on things in the past and never really found them to work very well. They just aren't sticky or aggressive enough for me.

So far, of everything I've tried, stippling has worked best for anything plastic, and lasted the longest.

If I can't stipple it, skateboard tape has been the next best thing.
"Slime? Was this a brand new inner tube or a used one? A used one does not usually stand up very well, inflation changes its gripping ability.

"Slime? Was this a brand new inner tube or a used one? A used one does not usually stand up very well, inflation changes its gripping ability.
Yea, I use the used tubes for whatever. I put the new ones on the bike. :thumb:

I seriously doubt that the results would have been any different with the Shockwave though. It was a major struggle to get it on, and only 6 rounds, to get it rolled/wrapped up around the safety.

Stippling is really the only way to go with the Shockwaves (and anything else plastic for that matter), if you want something to not slip, and thats easily done, fore and aft.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.