Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You gotta love this Sheriff ! He marched with his Deputies and constituents yesterday and went on record as saying these new unconstitutional laws will not be enforced in his County ! I'm sure his Family has a storied past in VA history.

We need lots more like him ! I'd love to see him challenge governor Blackface when the time comes. We need these type of Patriots running for office. I'll write the first check for his campaign if he runs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-as-proposed-they-will-not-be-enforced-video/

·
Forward, into the fray!
3,681 Posts
Chance are, when he took his oath of office, it included defending and enforcing the constitution of the US. Since oaths top laws, it's his duty to either stand up to his oath or leave the job. Since the lawmakers of that state can't stand up to their oaths it's good to see a man who will. A good man is good to find.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,594 Posts
Which begs the question...

Why is it not possible to simply arrest a governor, legislator or activist judge and charge them with violation of the US Constitution and their oath of office?

Why can't a Sheriff just walk in and slap the cuffs on, read them their rights and throw them in the back of their vehicle?

They broke the highest law in the land. And their solemn oath.

·
Registered
33,183 Posts
Which begs the question...

Why is it not possible to simply arrest a governor, legislator or activist judge and charge them with violation of the US Constitution and their oath of office?

Why can't a Sheriff just walk in and slap the cuffs on, read them their rights and throw them in the back of their vehicle?

They broke the highest law in the land. And their solemn oath.
My guess is because they would claim freedom of speech and the courts are the legal remedy to resolve legal issues. Maybe even claim states rights :confused: to enact laws as they see fit or until the courts say otherwise.

My guess...

·
Premium Member
6,615 Posts
My guess is because they would claim freedom of speech and the courts are the legal remedy to resolve legal issues. Maybe even claim states rights :confused: to enact laws as they see fit or until the courts say otherwise.

My guess...
No Legal Beagle here, but if the charge is violating the Constitution, wouldn’t a Federal Prosecutor have to bring charges?

(I’d love to see Northam perp-walked out of the State House)

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think a sheriff should try my idea out. Just arrest the fools and let them have their day in court.
Great idea but I bet the Sheriff in the Richmond Jurisdiction is a grabber. The question is; can a sheriff from another VA County/Jurisdiction carry out such an arrest ? What about Citizens' Arrest ? I'm sure that would be labeled a domestic
terrorist action given the warped view of the Law these days.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,619 Posts
Great idea but I bet the Sheriff in the Richmond Jurisdiction is a grabber. The question is; can a sheriff from another VA County/Jurisdiction carry out such an arrest ? What about Citizens' Arrest ? I'm sure that would be labeled a domestic
terrorist action given the warped view of the Law these days.
I believe if someone violates a law in any county then the sheriff of that county can have a warrant issued for his arrest by presenting his case to a local judge.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
You gotta love this Sheriff ! He marched with his Deputies and constituents yesterday and went on record as saying these new unconstitutional laws will not be enforced in his County ! I'm sure his Family has a storied past in VA history.

We need lots more like him ! I'd love to see him challenge governor Blackface when the time comes. We need these type of Patriots running for office. I'll write the first check for his campaign if he runs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-as-proposed-they-will-not-be-enforced-video/

Awesome. He's the highest elected official in his county. I hope he doesn't cave into the Communists running the State.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I believe if someone violates a law in any county then the sheriff of that county can have a warrant issued for his arrest by presenting his case to a local judge.
There you go. I'm sure plenty of Good Ole Boys wouldn't mind being deputized by the Good Sheriff to take care of law breaking on such a grand scale.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No Legal Beagle here, but if the charge is violating the Constitution, wouldn’t a Federal Prosecutor have to bring charges?

It would warm my heart to see that ! That would clearly demonstrate the ROL still exists in this Country.

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,826 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised and I would say it's probably a pretty good bet that he's gonna get thrown out of office over some trumped up charge or be declared a domestic terrorist or something similar along those lines pretty quick.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,594 Posts

That's why I keep saying and hoping that Trump should issue an order to the US Marines to round up these Deep State bastards for Barr to prosecute. And failing that, the Chairman of the joint Chiefs should issue the order on his own.
It is abundantly clear that the US as we know it is under attack.

But failing that, I am good with a Sheriff gathering a posse and doing it that way.

Still hand them over to Barr for prosecution.

I just want to see some damn action before I shuffle off this mortal coil!

Our founders wrote the constitution, defeated the British and formed a new government in less time that it is taking to prosecute one member of the Deep State. Enough Already!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts