Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Howdy Fellow Preppers,

Hey everyone I had to take down my links to the specials because of company policy but if you are interested I can e-mail them to you. Sorry for the inconvenience, but in order for the company to keep offering up these deals they have to remain closely held.

Unlike other companies, most of their food is component based meaning that you buy Chicken, Ground Beef, Broccoli, Eggs and then use them like you would products from the store in your own recipes. I love it since now when my Fiance says we are out of milk I can say well we got Shelf Reliance Milk in the cabinet.

[If you don't want to wait for me to get back you can buy most of regular products at 10-45% off through my Consultant Site.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at [email protected] or send a private message. I am committed to delivering personal customer service to make sure we get you what you need based on what you can afford.

Thanks and God Bless,

-Troy

·
Grevcon 10
5,792 Posts
You are correct, I would rather cook the food to my own taste vs purchasing say chili mac or mac & cheese cooked to some other persons taste.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Felicia, Shelf Reliance does carry prepared meals also as part of our Thrive Express Line. Most of those meals are ready in 15 minutes and only require adding some hot water. They are great for camping although for larger families you would probably need more than 1 each. These are improved recipes that have less salt than previous versions. Some of the selections are side dishes so they are smaller portions than the entrees.

The Chili is really great although I like to add Instant Rice to mine to make it a little more hearty.

Thrive Express Options

Shelf Reliance also has a cookbook and recipes for their Food Storage made by professional chefs that are available on our website.

Thrive Recipes

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All,

On some of my other threads people have been asking how payment works?

If you would like to order something from our specials list or another product:

1. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] with what item you would like to order
  2. I will put the order into our system and then e-mail you a confirmation of your order and the total cost including Shipping and Tax if applicable
  3. If the order and price is to your liking then e-mail me back with your phone number and a couple of windows when it would be a good time to call.
  4. I will call at appointed time reverify the information and answer any last minute questions then take your credit card info which I will enter directly into the Shelf Reliance System.
  5. Your order will ship via FEDEX Ground from our Lindon, UT facility in about 3-4 business days

Shipping Prices:
Are based on the total Cost of your Order
  • $0-$70= $6.99
  • $70.01-$130= $9.99
  • $130.01 - $190= $12.99
  • $190.01 - $399.99= $19.99
  • $400 += 5% of sale price before tax

Thanks for your interest please e-mail me or leave a note with any questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts