Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the THRIVE Q program through Shelf Reliance? (They're a food storage company, the one who makes the big can rotation racks). They also sell a lot of food storage. Freeze dried stuff mostly (as far as I know anyway).

Anyway, they have this program where you enter into their website how many people are in your family, how many calories they need, how many months worth of storage you want to buy . . . etc . . . and then you specify how much you want to spend each month on it, and it will automatically ship you like $50 (or whatever your set amount was) worth of it until you've received it all.

It's sounds pretty nice to me, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried it and how it ended up working out for them.

·
Broke into the wrong GD..
365 Posts
We just received 246 #10 cans of shelf reliance "thrive" food. You can order it from costco.com for a decent price. Haven't tried it yet, but it seemed to get good reviews.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got an order of 124 #10 cans not long ago, the food is not bad at all! Would have no problem surviving on that stuff. I have another order that will be on the way soon. My opinion, good stuff with a claimed storage life of up to 30 years on some products. Best part for me, it's available in Canada!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I love the various Shelf Reliance foods I've tried so far. The thing about the automatic shipments, though, is that I wonder if I'll be getting the best price. I know in the description it says the best price, but are they talking about "we already have great prices" best price, or do they discount the foods they send you beyond their usual price? I spend time at the beginning of each month looking at several sites (Shelf Reliance, Emergency Essentials, Honeyville Grain, Walton Feed) and compare their sale prices to each other and to my needs. Yes, it takes more time, but I KNOW I'm getting the best price then! Just my 2¢.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts