Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Biologist
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this program and will be starting on Monday (as I have to go out of town until then).I will periodically update this thread if there is interest.I hear the program is very tough but I guess if it was easy it wouldnt work! Wish me luck!

·
Biologist
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well here is my first update.I will finish my first month of insanity on saturday.I have NOT missed one session.

Now for the details;The first day was the physical fitness test which takes place every 2 weeks on Monday, where he makes you do I believe 6 exercises as many as you can in minute.I thought I did ok, tho when it was all over the 2 people on the dvd doing them with me pretty much destroyed my score.The next day was the first real workout,GOD was it tough!It was so tough in fact that I lost my breakfast that I had eaten a few hours prior (after the workout).The next day I felt like my arms and legs were going to fall off,luckily they did not.The workouts seemed to get tougher as they went on all the way to "Pure Cardio"; I dont think Ive ever sweated that much at one time in my life,and I've played just about every sport.Then Thursday came which was the supposed "Rest Day" it was not very restfull , while no cardio was involved it was alot of HARDCORE stretching which was just as hard as the cardio,but in its own way.After Thursday it continued with 2 more hard workouts until Sunday which is actually your real "Off Day",O boy did it feel good to sit around all day!The next week the schedule had the same workouts just at different days then the first week,Even tho it was just as hard I could feel my body becomming somewhat used to it, "How?" you ask, well I no longer lost my breakfast every day.The third week while still challenging I could feel my body becomming tighter and I was able to almost keep up with all the people on the video (who have all completed the Insanity 2 month workout).The fourth week which is the week im on, I can completly keep up with the people on the video tho it's hard.Also I took my second fit test and my scores increased by about 10-15% .That being said next week we move onto the harder excercises and "Month Two" of the Insanity workout program.

I went into the program at 126 pounds, I now weigh 123.So much for me thinking I was in great shape.Well that concludes the first month and I will update at the end of next month hopefully with more information.If you have any detailed questions PM me as I will most likely not check this thread until next month.

Thanks SluggySlugworth

·
Biologist
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, today was the last day of the program. It was alot of fun and I improved my health alot. My endurance has gone way up, things that would kick my butt before dont even fade me. Now that im done I will continue with the workouts however I may mix up the workouts to keep things fresh. After 60 days I would recommend this program to anyone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.