Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,580 Posts
There's a veritable plethora of damning information out there that the MSM ignores. Censorship on a mind boggling scale.
You're right!

They only cherry pick in order to create the narrative they want.

They want to create the news, not report it!

The Dems work hand in hand with them on it to create the narrative that fits their agenda

If they can't get someone to leak certain stories, they just make them up as "unnamed" sources

Also what isn't mentioned is how much money some of these questionable sources get paid

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,475 Posts
Something much stronger than the media is suppressing the Seth Rich story and the obvious conclusion that he was the source of the hacked emails that went to Wikileaks, not Russia.

There was a private investigator looking into this. He was on Fox News pushing the narrative that the local police were told to stand down on the Seth Rich investigation. He claimed it was a hit and started putting the pieces together:

• Seth was a Bernie supporter who went to work for the DNC
  • The DNC screwed Bernie in the primaries
  • Seth was an IT guy who had access to the emails
  • The investigator said one of the DC cops told him they were ordered to stand down and ignore the Seth Rich murder
  • Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for info identifying the killer
  • Wikileaks has steadfastly denied any Russian involvement in the emails they posted

Someone got to the investigator and he very nervously recanted his story and denied he said what he said. Fox then pulled all the videos where the guy laid out his logical claims. I had a very strong feeling that the investigator received a warning from the Clinton Suicide Team.

·
pog mo thoin
We The Pepe
1,448 Posts
Something much stronger than the media is suppressing the Seth Rich story and the obvious conclusion that he was the source of the hacked emails that went to Wikileaks, not Russia.

There was a private investigator looking into this. He was on Fox News pushing the narrative that the local police were told to stand down on the Seth Rich investigation. He claimed it was a hit and started putting the pieces together:

• Seth was a Bernie supporter who went to work for the DNC
  • The DNC screwed Bernie in the primaries
  • Seth was an IT guy who had access to the emails
  • The investigator said one of the DC cops told him they were ordered to stand down and ignore the Seth Rich murder
  • Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for info identifying the killer
  • Wikileaks has steadfastly denied any Russian involvement in the emails they posted

Someone got to the investigator and he very nervously recanted his story and denied he said what he said. Fox then pulled all the videos where the guy laid out his logical claims. I had a very strong feeling that the investigator received a warning from the Clinton Suicide Team.
What was the name of the investigator?

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Well, the evidence was given to wikileaks basically, which is the info about the dnc. There was a forensics group that studied this situation and they said it had to have been taken from inside the actual physical dnc place and not remotely. I can try to dig up the link.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well, the evidence was given to wikileaks basically, which is the info about the dnc. There was a forensics group that studied this situation and they said it had to have been taken from inside the actual physical dnc place and not remotely. I can try to dig up the link.
That's kinda what I was thinking but couldnt remember if I had read it or not. Thanks friend

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,475 Posts
What was the name of the investigator?
I think his name may be Rod Wheeler. He was a black guy who told a credible story, especially about the comments made by the DC police.

Rod Wheeler: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

He was on Fox News one last time where he then denied he said almost everything I heard him say previously. All the interviews disappeared from YouTube and the Fox website.

It looks like Fox was sued.

Seth Rich's Parents Sue Fox News Over Baseless Story

This issue smacks of Deep State involvement and threats to turn Wheeler into hamburger. My gut tells me Wheeler was threatened and forced to change his story. He then sued Fox and blamed Trump and Sean Spicer. The Trump and Spicer claim sounds like a contrived story.

The fact still remains that WikiLeaks did offer a reward for finding Seth Rich's killer, which is something they never did in the past. Why would they do that if they had no relationship with Seth Rich?

I suspect Wheeler's original story was the real story.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts