Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
September Specials on Wise Food Storage Long Term Emergency Packages

During September, which is National Preparedness Month, we are offering free 72 hour kits with orders of packages 1080 Servings or more.

Our Long Term Packages can be found here:
http://directive21.com/wisefoodstoragelongterm.html

Please call us at 877-886-3653 for information on which package would be best for your family size.

Here is also our recent blog post of our visit to Wise Food Storage in Utah:
http://directive21.com/blog/?p=730

Here are the official details:

Buy a 1080 Serving Package, get 2 72 Hour Food Kits FREE (retail value of $69)

Buy a 1440 Serving Package, get 4 72 Hour Food Kits FREE (retail value of $138)

Buy a 2160 Serving Package, get 6 72 Hour Food Kits FREE (retail value of $207)

Buy a 2880 Serving Package, get 8 72 Hour Food Kits FREE (retail value of $276)

Buy a 4320 Serving Package, get 10 72 Hour Food Kits FREE (retail value of $345)

theberkeyguy

·
Premium Member
12,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just want to let everyone know there is a little more time in this month to purchase one of the larger packages, and get the 72 hour Food Kits at no charge.

theberkeyguy

·
Grevcon 10
5,793 Posts
People please review the Nutrition information. For example the Cheesy Lasagna (Main Dish) has only 260 Caloriesf.

With the average person needing 2,000 calories per day a person would have to eat 7 3/4 servings to obtain the needed calories.

·
Premium Member
12,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
People please review the Nutrition information. For example the Cheesy Lasagna (Main Dish) has only 260 Caloriesf.

With the average person needing 2,000 calories per day a person would have to eat 7 3/4 servings to obtain the needed calories.
The information you stated is misleading, as there are 2 servings per packet for a total of 520 total servings on that packet. Also, if you look at the breakfast meal Apple Cinnamon, which is recommended for breakfast, the packet will give you 260 calories times 4 or 1040 servings just for breakfast. We do not recommend eating Cheesy Lasagna all day. If you eat the breakfast as is suggested, you will have plenty of calories, and reach the 2000 calorie threshold.

theberkeyguy

·
Premium Member
12,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tomorrow is the last day for this sale.

Thanks to all who inquired or purchased during this Month.

theberkeyguy

·
Renaissance Man
7,503 Posts

I tried a sample of the chicken Ala king and it wasn't too bad. A little bland, but that's why we have spices! :thumb:

I did eat the entire package myself, and it was just for lunch. Be realistic about number of servings and serving sizes, and these are just fine for survival. You can always add a bit of olive oil to up the calories a bit.

I was dismayed to find out that the chicken dishes contain no actual chicken, just "chicken flavor". I was looking to purchase these for backpacking as well, but the protein content is really low and wouldn't be the best choice for sustainment during hard activity. I have another sample of the chicken pasta (with no chicken) and will try adding a foil pouch of chicken or tuna to it. Probably help the calorie content a bit as well.

Az

1 - 6 of 6 Posts