Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
There's no "I" in Sheeple
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://money.cnn.com/2009/12/24/news/economy/senate_health_care_vote.cnnw/

Does the bill have anything to with improving the health of Americans?

Can it be called "reform" if it's legislating what no legislation has legislated before? What's it reforming, freedom?

All I can think about is how the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was passed on December 23, and look how helpful that particular "reform bill" turned out to be.

I guess Democrat Senators will have a great time playing "Santa Claus" to their cognitively-impaired constituents - at least someone will be merry!

·
Time to hit reset
25,656 Posts
Just trying to cement their power with the mindless drones that still think "they aint gotta pay their house, their car note....cause Obama's gonna take care of it all.":rolleyes:

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,679 Posts
To my NC Senators who voted for this Marxist crap on Christmas Eve day.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
It's done so all the E mails in the world won't help a thing I have contacted my senators and reps several no responses so what's the use

·
Not On My Watch
630 Posts
Why do I sense a major turnover coming in November 2010?
That is a nice thought but I have come to the conclusion that they just don't care anymore. They will shape this country to what they want before the elections. They have been working to this point for 100 years. I honestly think they are willing to sacrifice the political careers for finally reaching their vision of this country. I also heard yesterday that Reid put many things in this bill that says they can't be reversed by following Congress's. I think anything can be changed but once it is in place the next Congress will not reverse it.
Sorry but I have no trust and no hope that our voices will ever be heard again.
PEACEFULLY, I should say.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
With the passage of this bill and the many violations of the constitution they can and will do whatever they damn well please so in my view the constitutional rights of all american citizens is null and void ,welcome to communism

1 - 9 of 9 Posts