Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to buy a semi-auto AK-47 in N.C and how much it would cost I am starting to stock up on supplies...

·
Off-roadie
895 Posts
All of the AKs your going to see will generally be semi-auto. and the ones that aren't are with tons of paper work and licensing or the evil kind that i would know nothing about, much less talk about online.

·
11B20 - Status Inactive
5,036 Posts
Does anyone know where to buy a semi-auto AK-47 in N.C and how much it would cost I am starting to stock up on supplies...
In NC they should be at any local gunshop if they are available. If not ask them where you may find one.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Your best bet right now is online sells and a FFL transfer. I would call some of the shops and pawn shops and see if they will do an FFL transfer and how much. The pawn shops here are 22-30 bucks for a transfer. I saw J&G sales had them for 459 or something like that. See if local shops will match it to.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Good luck on finding reasonably priced hi-cap mags and any ammo for your your new AK, once you find your gun. They are in short supply currently...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts