Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I am a new to the site. Originally from Texas somehow ended up in central florida. I have recently started prepping, was watching the news one night saw how screwed up things are here and around the country. Got to talking with a guy at work and decided being a mindless sheep who would be in a world of crap if SHTF was not for me. In the last few months I have purchased an AR-15, an XD-45 and have a good start on my BOB. During this process discovered this site. I was excited to find I'm not the only person who thinks this way. I have found several good ideas here and learned I was on the right track. Hope to get to know some people in the area and across the country. Hopefully things never go south but if they do, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish

I would love to be back! Thanks for the welcome!
Someday I will get back home ( theres some strange folks running around down here!)

·
Pull up your Dora panties
7,377 Posts
welcome to florida. i'm in lake county. i'm not so sure anyone is really "from" florida. seems like all of us are transplants.

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome from North Central Florida...I felt the same way about feeling alone. It's nice to know that we're not the only ones isn't?...Plenty of good advice as well as helpful people

1 - 18 of 18 Posts