Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I live by one, it's a National guard camp. It's also the home of the civilian marksmanship program and the national rifle matches.

Built during WWI, room for thousands of people. 100's of barracks.

It's on the FEMA list.

I think it's on the halliburton list also.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Their not secret anymore.
Check out the films and reports on youtube.
There is one under construction north of Anchorage , Alaska on military property.
Halliburton is building it and Blackwater is supplying security.
Fact..........Alaskan

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
i know theres one in bakersfield ca

seen the rail road cars just google fema camp locations and the will tell you where the ones are they found

i only no of the one in bakers because i no aninmate who was tranferd there to work on it and yes they use fedarl prisoners to build these

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yep and if 2 people know then it ain't no secret no more.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
There will always be those who won't believe anything unless they experience it themselves. In this case, once you experience it your gone. I think these camps are for situations that the government thinks it can contain. If enough people resist then they go to plan B. I've heard all kind of speculation as to what that might be and none of it is good.

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Not secret now, have not been for a while since Alex Jones went and filmed one AND interviewed a guard who said, These or for YOU well you riot... Alex then asked, riot over what? The guy just smiled...

·
Semper Gumby
158 Posts
I live by one, it's a National guard camp. It's also the home of the civilian marksmanship program and the national rifle matches.

Built during WWI, room for thousands of people. 100's of barracks.

It's on the FEMA list.

I think it's on the halliburton list also.
I've been to Camp Perry 3 times for the Nationals as the USMC gunsmith.
That was 10 years ago:D:.
Rich

·
Registered
6 Posts
so are these camps for good or evil? !!>is it to save dislodged people, homeless refugee, or what?

Take the damn shot for the flue, which kills you or dumbs you down
hmmmm.......

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
I saw a camp in western NC back in August.

It was put up by a National Guard unit, and big enough to house several thousand people. It was right by the highway and you couldn't miss it. Acres and acres of huge tents.

From what I understand they were just seeing about the logistics of putting up such a temporary place. When I drove back by 3 days later they were taking it all down and packing it up.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Secret Fema deathcamps.
Has someone acually seen them or is it just a rumours?
Here you go Durmond

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list. The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Check the WEB theres a FEMA camp near you!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts