Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Maybe I should run for office. They seem to have fun spending other peoples money. Please remember to vote on the 4th and lets try and remove a some of these bums.

·
Watchful and Hopeful
122 Posts
oh good. My bailout is on the way to. Makes me feel just as important as the banks. I hope this feeling hushes the rest of the bailout protestors as well as it will me.:thumb: Subtle sarcasm intended.

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bank of Canda lowered the interest rate again, sending our dollar even further.

Why the hell is our bank doing this, and why are we getting the short end of your stick! For **** sakes this crap is pissing me the hell off.

·
shokr20
17 Posts
The creation of our new banking system is taking Place. With the Demise of the USD. Britain will never convert to the Euro. When we all come out the other side a new kind of payment system will be in place. Right now Americans are suffering from Info overload and society is having a nervous breakdown. Here in the Zone there is a feeling of depression from people that haven't woke up yet.:cool:

Bank of Canda lowered the interest rate again, sending our dollar even further.

Why the hell is our bank doing this, and why are we getting the short end of your stick! For **** sakes this crap is pissing me the hell off.

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
The Romans threw coins daily to the poor, as the empire was crumbling. Even with the vast armies, well armed the populace was growing angry and they knew the masses would overwhelm them and tear them to shreds no matter how hard the fought. The masses had the numbers, so they threw basket full of coins to the poor to gain support and keep them quiet.

Now wheres my ammo check? I meant my economic stimulation....

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
The Romans threw coins daily to the poor, as the empire was crumbling. Even with the vast armies, well armed the populace was growing angry and they knew the masses would overwhelm them and tear them to shreds no matter how hard the fought. The masses had the numbers, so they threw basket full of coins to the poor to gain support and keep them quiet.

Now wheres my ammo check? I meant my economic stimulation....
Bread and Circuses.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts