Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
read more, post less
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize that this is short notice here, even though it has been planned for at least as long as the Lobby day in VA was. This is the seventh annual.

In light of what is happening in VA and the fact that it is coming to light that the Dems are doing this very same thing in every single state of our country, it is becoming more important that we do something about it. Also mentioned around this board and others of course is the AzCDL. I have learned that the Dems have been trying to throw anti-gun laws into action every single annual start of every single session for years.

Many may say that a rally really doesn't do anything. Maybe not. What it does accomplish is that I/we can actually network with other like minded individuals from around our state/country. Things can be discussed that we may not feel like discussing here. Because if and/or when the rallies and voting no longer works, we're going to want to be knowing who our allies are by sight.

And that is all.

·
Proud American Patriot
2,378 Posts
What time does it start and where will we meet?

One thing to always keep in mind is that there could be undercover traitors among the patriots. The traitors could be working for the government or the liberal press or just be freelancers, but in all cases they will be looking for things they can quote to get patriots arrested for thoughtcrime, or that can at least be used in anti-freedom propaganda. So just being there is not proof that a person is a patriot, and any enemy will do their best to look and talk like a patriot.

·
read more, post less
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What time does it start and where will we meet?

One thing to always keep in mind is that there could be undercover traitors among the patriots. The traitors could be working for the government or the liberal press or just be freelancers, but in all cases they will be looking for things they can quote to get patriots arrested for thoughtcrime, or that can at least be used in anti-freedom propaganda. So just being there is not proof that a person is a patriot, and any enemy will do their best to look and talk like a patriot.
It starts at 10am tomorrow on the Capitol lawn, see map attached. To others that have asked, I propose we try to meet near the SW corner of the lawn and/or 17th and Jefferson. I understand your concerns, but I believe one can discern a person's intent much better in person than on an internet message board. My intent is pure, but I will also have the same cautions as you.

I realize also that you may find me an unknown here, fine. Mayhaps just Google my username and see what I've said all over the interwebs, I have used it for near thirty years now.

So, I could say much more, but if you are that paranoid about me and/or others, well I cannot help you. I hope to see you tomorrow.

Then we can actually talk.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
I realize that this is short notice here, even though it has been planned for at least as long as the Lobby day in VA was. This is the seventh annual.

In light of what is happening in VA and the fact that it is coming to light that the Dems are doing this very same thing in every single state of our country, it is becoming more important that we do something about it. Also mentioned around this board and others of course is the AzCDL. I have learned that the Dems have been trying to throw anti-gun laws into action every single annual start of every single session for years.

Many may say that a rally really doesn't do anything. Maybe not. What it does accomplish is that I/we can actually network with other like minded individuals from around our state/country. Things can be discussed that we may not feel like discussing here. Because if and/or when the rallies and voting no longer works, we're going to want to be knowing who our allies are by sight.

And that is all.

I was in Phoenix earlier this week and saw the signs for the show around there and Scottsdale. Lots of firearm loving people out there.

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Fox 10 News showed some of the gathering. Just a bunch of people walking around with firearms. Liberal response was as expected: respect for the 2A while eliminating assault weapons from the streets and keeping the on the battlefields. Oh, and that universal background checks work and keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Wrong on all counts. Again.

·
Ingloriously Deplorable
2,595 Posts
My favorite quote from the AZCentral article; "There did not appear to be any counter protesters at the rally." At least they called it a rally and not a protest LOL. I would call it a celebration of American rights. Civil rights. First and foremost the right to peaceably assemble.

RidersUSA said this was the largest turnout yet in the seven years this has been held. 2500. My friends that were there said they thought the number was closer to 5,000. I would agree. In my circle of friends there are some, besides myself who have experience estimating crowd sizes. Just from their pics it was a heck of a turnout.

Wife and I missed this one, won't the next. I'll take you up on that Teddyearp :thumb:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Don't care about your party affiliation, eventually they'll figure out a way to charge you a fee for owning any firearm. It's not a philosophical argument, it's a way for the conservatives to say that they support your rights, as long as you're willing to pay them to preserve them. You pay a sales tax, an income tax, a property tax, a wheel tax, and who knows what else.
The politicians are running out of ways to tax you, so if several thousand people show up with expensive firearms, the politicians are thinking "if they have money for those guns, they should be able to pay to keep them." Both parties are run by greedy, bloodsucking, leach country club lowlifes who don't know one end of a rifle from the other.

·
read more, post less
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So, as far as short notice is concerned, I suppose for posting here that is my fault. This was the 7th annual rally, so we can now actually perhaps start planning now for next year. Otherwise, it had been in the works for months I am sure. I/we just did not pay enough attention until VA. Personally, that is when I thought about the AZ Rally, knowing it comes annually. When I found the date, I started promoting it myself. And here we are.

Turnout was AWESOME! Being AZ, the usual turnout has been around 500 people or so in the past. This year the low was 2200 and DPS said near 5,000 at the end of the day. I made a poor choice of rooms Friday night as I drove down from the White Mountains Friday night. Right in the flight path of the airport, and a bad part of town made for me to not get much sleep until I could; then I overslept and did not arrive at the rally until 11am.

There were old folks, young folks, children; wide folks, thin folks; dude with full kit, lots of Glocks, one guy with a musket to dudes and dudettes not visibly carrying at all.

Well here, take a look. I didn't try to take pictures of any one person, just crowd in general.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,384 Posts
All the 'kit' I needed:
Not sure what contributed more to this full mast I have right now, that custom handle with the punisher logo, that hat, or what looks like a small copy of the constitution.

I think it's that constitution. I need one of those.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
read more, post less
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And, unlike Antifa thugs, not a single face covered in those photos from what I could see.
True that, but there was one group in full kit that did have a few face coverings. Personally didn't care for it, but to each their own.

·
read more, post less
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think it's that constitution. I need one of those.
Thank you very much. I've had that old thing for over 30 years. I remember back in '86 after Reagan's policy on civil forfeiture in the 'drug war' came to pass; reading the fifth amendment, and my stomach turning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts