Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
He had a video about not liking Biden...something like that. I didn't actually watch the video, it just popped up on my suggestions list. He might've gotten banned, or put in a time out, for that.

I've watched him in the past. His video titles became a little too click baitish for me.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I watched him for maybe 6 months or so. All I gathered from his videos was every car except for Toyota's are junk...no wait, now Toyota is junk according to him...so there really is no good make of vehicle. If you don't watch his videos your cars going to explode, you're going to spend thousands of dollars for nothing, etc etc. He started to remind me of the promos for the local tv nightly news....that "If you don't watch this news report you and your entire family are going to die."

·
Registered
604 Posts
Total clickbait, I'm sure he had a shop and is knowledgeable but I wouldn't trust his opinion on anything other than getting views. If you want automotive advise many others the specialize on specific vehicles, general maintenance or tools. Chisfix, Project Farm, Eric the car guy, are good with out any drama. If you want to be entertained and misinformed then Scotty is for you.

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
40,236 Posts
Total clickbait, I'm sure he had a shop and is knowledgeable but I wouldn't trust his opinion on anything other than getting views. If you want automotive advise many others the specialize on specific vehicles, general maintenance or tools. Chisfix, Project Farm, Eric the car guy, are good with out any drama. If you want to be entertained and misinformed then Scotty is for you.
I think Scotty if very informed and knowledgeable. It's his approach to his videos I find difficult to watch for long. A bit hyperactive. Nevertheless, he can still pass along some good information.

Reactions: Aceoky

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
This guy seems to be pretty good, but he only does Fords.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts