Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Very nice pistol! Wilson combat had to cost you a few pennies, but they are well worth it.

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,859 Posts

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
10,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a beauty!! Love the grip design for sure. Looks like you're ready for BLM. (y):p
Thnx-Im not a Flashy Gun guy-this came w 3..black, woodgrain and the gray….Black was on it and for concealed it makes no diff…visible on the belt the gray is pretty neat👍

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,859 Posts
Thnx-Im not a Flashy Gun guy-this came w 3..black, woodgrain and the gray….Black was on it and for concealed it makes no diff…visible on the belt the gray is pretty neat👍
My last acquisition was earlier this year. Bought the Walther PDP with the 4.5" barrel. 18+1 capacity. Right after I bought it they came out the 5" barrel. I would have bought that had I known it was in the works.

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
10,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its carries well…for duty I have it in a Wilson hip holster w the Wilson 2 mag carrier on the weak side…strung both with the belt loop centered…they stay in place and this pistol rides just right, well designed holster too…the whole pkg is quality stuff, even the case….
A once-in-a-lifetime acquisition…I recommend Wilson to anyone who is ever tempted😎

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
10,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is about like Joe Biden giving a speech right after Ronald Reagan gives a speech.

View attachment 382638
I like 110’s…Given my profession Im sorta more likely to have to use mine is the way I explained it to spouse..I had kind of tossed a great argument as to why I NEEDED that G34 I just traded away for the Wilson so I had to tread lightly in my reasoning….playing the My-Life-Depends-On-It-Daily might have been a cheap shot but it was a cheap shot whose time had come…jmo

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
This is about like Joe Biden giving a speech right after Ronald Reagan gives a speech.
Boy I laughed pretty hard after reading that one.
Love the 110’s, it will serve you well. What caliber?

Reactions: Forrest Mosby
1 - 20 of 42 Posts