Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a good scope for my savage model 93r17 .17hmr i havent even shot it yet because i havent found a scope i like.anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have the same rifle and put on a Scheels Rimfire Premier 4-2 X 32mm Scope, fogproof water proof, and have good results. Even in you don't have a Scheel's store near you, you might like a scope with similiar numbers.

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I put a bsa sweet 17 on mine and so far so good.They have three different model's ranging in price,I got the most expensive one and it was 136 buck's.

·
Banned
4,069 Posts
I've heard a lot of rimfire owners like the Mueller APV. I can't personally say I've used one, but it's on my list as it has many good reviews.

40mm 4.5-14 about $115

·
02/14/11
1,133 Posts
I shoot a Ruger 77/17 with a Burris 4x14. I thought it might be overkill on power,but for squirrel hunting I need the extra magnification. The .17HMR is a honest to gosh 125-150 yard squirrel gun and I found that you have to shoot them in the head(which makes your target even smaller) or you have no meat left.

·
Misplaced Texan
163 Posts
I have the same rifle and put on a Scheels Rimfire Premier 4-2 X 32mm Scope, fogproof water proof, and have good results. Even in you don't have a Scheel's store near you, you might like a scope with similiar numbers.
I got a similar deal at Scheels that came with the BSA "sweet 17"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts