Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
He likes to set impossible goals and then reach them, and then find other, higher goals. What is there past president? World dictator?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Perhaps if we tell him in his native tongue, NEIN, NEIN, NEIN !!!

Why do I think that the dumb Americans wouldn't mind because, "Ohh I like his movies" :eek:

·
Improvise Adapt Overcome!
12,005 Posts
Actually, given how the Constitution has been badly trampled, he *Could* make a case that the constitution is not a rigidly held document anyway, so it should not apply.

All he would need would be for Congress to write him a pass.

The Republicans would do it, because he'd win in a Land slide, and the Dems would too, because he's one of their boys. Also, he's an actor, and will follow his script, so the secret behind the scenes government will love him!!

Give it time, he will run, and win.

·
Just use a 2x4
822 Posts
He's actually been much better than I thought he'd be. I am surprised - I did not vote for him and did not expect to like him as Governator.

·
Improvise Adapt Overcome!
12,005 Posts
I think the biggest problem we have, is only Americans can vote for President. I think all the people of the world should be allowed to not only vote, but RUN in Amerikan Presidential elections!!

Why should the Chinese have all the fun??

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
I think the biggest problem we have, is only Americans can vote for President. I think all the people of the world should be allowed to not only vote, but RUN in Amerikan Presidential elections!!
yeah after all, why should the US be the only country who gets to meddle internationally.

Good point my man.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Perhaps if we tell him in his native tongue, NEIN, NEIN, NEIN !!!

Why do I think that the dumb Americans wouldn't mind because, "Ohh I like his movies" :eek:
I don't know enough about his performance or policies to know whether I'd seriously consider him as president if he were to run. But I'd definitely think about it. What is there not to like about a guy who's excelled in just about every facet of his life, often against huge odds? He's a winner, plain and simple. Personally, I'd much rather see someone with less political background, and more heart & character, than most of our politicians display.

The mainstream republican camp has elevated Regan to almost god-like status. While I never was in love with the man, he did do quite a few things right.

As for the us-born requirement, I don't think it makes much sense, and wouldn't mind a bit if it was changed. Naturalized citizens like Arnold often have a better idea of just how valuable and precious our freedoms are. For them, this is still the land of opportunity. For our most recent generation of citizens, it's just the place they were born.

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
I think the biggest problem we have, is only Americans can vote for President.
Let's re-phrase that.
Only American citizens are supposed to be allowed to vote for POTUS.
That however hasn't been much of a sticking point around here lately.

He's actually been much better than I thought he'd be. I am surprised - I did not vote for him and did not expect to like him as Governator.
Seriously?
How bad did you think he could be that THIS is not as bad?
He sucks.
Wait, let me state for the record I WORKED ON HIS CAMPAIGN and I find it to be one of the most regrettable things I have ever involved myself in.
That said.
HE SUCKS.
He outspent Gray Davis after getting him thrown out of office based on his spend thrift policies.
He promised to reign in state government, they are worse than ever.
Budget problems?
He suspends the state employees pay.....not the Senate and Assembly who are the ones who can't get it together....no he suspends the Street Sweepers pay.
The Senators and Assembly members get raises.
Microstamping?
.50 Caliber rifle ban?
Ehhh... who needs a Constitution anyway?
So where did the tax cuts he promised go?
That's right property taxes have gone up in many places.
How about lifting some of the more asinine regulations that drive business off like he promised.
Illegal Aliens?
He sucks.

·
Gold memba-золот&#10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Everybody, listen to Brother Buck! Don't get fooled by that Austrian clown, please. We Kalifernians know way too well what that mofo is about and I have no qualms calling him names. No, I 'm not a type who just talks sh*t about all politicians. I used to like him a lot and would probably have worked on his campain as well, were I not that butt-lazy.. He was mine and many other's hope when he won and what a disapointment it turned out to be. He is basically a flip-flop or a decoy made up by democraps to play a role of a concervative. I think the fact that he is a part of Kennedy clan now says a lot about him. Just a few days ago those buttheads in Sacramento pushed pretty much an illegal tax hike on us here - was approved not by 2/3rds of votes as Cali Constitution says but by a thin margin. Arnold first tried to distance himself from that the first day and then couple of days later signed it himself to become a law. Shortwhile before that he approved a more stringent emissions law that is going to jeopardize and put out of business a lot of diesel trucks and all this during a recession. He is a strong "beleiver" in man-caused global waaaaming and signs everything that supposedly stops that. He was a guest and a speaker at the last or one of the latest of those globalist meetings, bilderberg or similar one. The list goes on and on.. Please, spread the word, do more research on your own if you don't beleive, but try to stop his ass on its tracks.

·
ROLL TIDE
224 Posts
Am I the only person that has seen Demolition Man.... He does become the president in that movie and Wesley Snipes gets out of jail and kills everyone.... We cannot let this happen... Plus I think every restraunt becomes Taco Bell which would probably be the worst thing ever. The customer service at that place is horrible.

·
I drink your milkshake!
1,021 Posts
I'd like to see him try. even if the foreign-born limitation is overcome, lets see him explain how he bankrupt the 7th largest economy in the world.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts