Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Retired *****
18,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't there a law against such things?

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you, if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

What price would that be chuckie baby?

Look on Breitbart for the story. No link in order to comply with the rules.

Are you inciting your flying monkeys to violence against two Supreme Court Justices?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
367 Posts
Isn't there a law against such things?

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you, if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

What price would that be chuckie baby?

Look on Breitbart for the story. No link in order to comply with the rules.

Are you inciting your flying monkeys to violence against two Supreme Court Justices?
Yes, there is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_government_officials_of_the_United_States

·
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12
20,252 Posts
Just wait till Trump replaces Gisburg with a devout Catholic Justice (Amy Barrett).
I look forward to watching the sacred liberal bulls getting gored.
Everyday is Xmas with President Trump. :D:

I cannot what for Trump to replace RBG with Amy Barrett. It will be G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S. The snowflake tears will be priceless.

·
Registered
12,108 Posts
Funny how the SC is fine when the tilt is to the left. Tilt to the right and the Dems threaten to *fix* the Court as well as pack it. They have no shame. Anyone notice you never see this from the right; to fix the court and to pack it. It is always the left.

I expect to see some upcoming rulings against the Democrats. Starting with the constitutionality of the ACA now that the individual mandate has been done away with. Will be interesting to see where Roberts stands then.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I sent the following email to my senator, I invite everyone to do likewise:

Dear Senator Scott,

I am dismayed by the news that Senator Schumer made threats against two members of our Supreme Court with regards to a hearing on a specific case. As a practicing attorney, I know that our justice system cannot function appropriately if the judiciary is threatened with the intent to influence a decision. Our country has become so polarized that I fear politically motivated violence will become commonplace in the near future. In our state we had a hateful man attempt to run over volunteers at a voter registration booth. Elsewhere we have an elected leader urging people infected with coronavirus to attend Trump rallies. Now we have US senators threatening justices. I urge you to make a stand and demonstrate to our country that Senator Schumer's actions are unacceptable.

I'm seriously considering lodging a bar complaint with the State of New York as well.

·
Retired *****
18,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank You!

Dear Senator Scott,

I am dismayed by the news that Senator Schumer made threats against two members of our Supreme Court with regards to a hearing on a specific case. As a practicing attorney, I know that our justice system cannot function appropriately if the judiciary is threatened with the intent to influence a decision. Our country has become so polarized that I fear politically motivated violence will become commonplace in the near future. In our state we had a hateful man attempt to run over volunteers at a voter registration booth. Elsewhere we have an elected leader urging people infected with coronavirus to attend Trump rallies. Now we have US senators threatening justices. I urge you to make a stand and demonstrate to our country that Senator Schumer's actions are unacceptable.

I'm seriously considering lodging a bar complaint with the State of New York as well.
This needs to go out to all of the rats. Their response will show us where they stand.

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,567 Posts
Apparently Chief Justice John Roberts got involved too

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...-calling-comments-kavanaugh-gorsuch-dangerous

Roberts replied in his remarkable written statement, obtained by Fox News: "This morning, Senator Schumer spoke at a rally in front of the Supreme Court while a case was being argued inside. Senator Schumer referred to two Members of the Court by name and said he wanted to tell them that 'You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You will not know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.'"

Roberts continued: "Justices know that criticism comes with the territory, but threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous. All Members of the Court will continue to do their job, without fear or favor, from whatever quarter."

I think all this will take is a call to the Secret Service and Chucky might just have an investigation coming soon

·
That'll be the day...
3,739 Posts

Dear Senator Scott,

I personalized your letter and sent to both of my Senators.

Everyone should do this.

·
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12
20,252 Posts
The only reason Schumer is saying this, and threatening judges to influence decision is because he knows damn well nothing is going to happen to him.
Revealing our 2-tier justice system. If you or I made this comments about Schumer or Pelosi, you can bet the Secret Service would be at our door.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts