1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Silent Bob
2,343 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,750 Posts
I signed up to the other forum and sent a pm to one of the mods there to see if we can stop this guy before he does any damage here.... hopefully the mods at bushcraft will be in a friendly mood and share some info.

·
Biologist
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you elaborate on that story… I didn't go into work today so I'm lacking my daily dose of gossip. :D:
One example is, he ordered multiple custom knives off of bushcraftusa from the custom knife makers, each worth at least $100 (most knives on the boards are $200+ tho I don't have specifics on the knives). The sellers there are trusting so they are willing to send the knives before payment is received if there is a prior agreement to inspect the knife or what have you. Anyway, he ordered several knives received them and never paid.

·
Contego Libertas
6,775 Posts
I signed up to the other forum and sent a pm to one of the mods there to see if we can stop this guy before he does any damage here.... hopefully the mods at bushcraft will be in a friendly mood and share some info.
I know of this individual from when I was a member of BCUSA and from another forum we were on where he went by the names (that I know of) as "Danceswithatrout" on BCUSA and as "OhioGrizzlyLapp" on the other Forum we were on(he was banned from That forum for some infraction). Be warned that he likes incorporating "Ohio" in his usernames, as apparently one of his alternate accounts at BCUSA also used "Ohio" as part of his username.

This is something that was passed along to me that one of the Mods on that forum(BCUSA) did on his falsehoods. You can see(from this video) he also used "OhioWalkingStick" as one of his alternate screen personas.

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
This guy went by "JD" on the yahoo forums. He ripped off a lot of people. He is living in Maryland and has faked his death many times. He is one sick dude, but falls to pieces when you start peeling the onion back.

He will hit people up with "I own a gun shop" or "my father was a crossbow distributor" and we have tons of inventory. I can send you the catalog and you decide how much you want.

Quite a critter, but he doesn't realize the ATF is after him now.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Postal Sherlocks

This guy went by "JD" on the yahoo forums. He ripped off a lot of people. He is living in Maryland and has faked his death many times. He is one sick dude, but falls to pieces when you start peeling the onion back.

He will hit people up with "I own a gun shop" or "my father was a crossbow distributor" and we have tons of inventory. I can send you the catalog and you decide how much you want.

Quite a critter, but he doesn't realize the ATF is after him now.

ATF ..... Hell nothing too much worry about there ..... but he probably used the US Post Office for a scam and has the postal ****s closing in ....

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
Actually, you are correct. Forgot about that part.

·
Contego Libertas
6,775 Posts
[/B]

ATF ..... Hell nothing too much worry about there ..... but he probably used the US Post Office for a scam and has the postal ****s closing in ....
Actually, you are correct. Forgot about that part.
Actually I would imagine the ATF is also after him. On the forum I Knew him on, he bragged about some kind of rare guns he had acquired. They were knife guns. Looked like a folding knife that also had a small gun barrel as part of it too. By pressing a small button it fired the shell.

Here's the pic's he posted....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts