Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Gettin' there
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Change We Can Believe In" my ass! Did YOU vote for this lying man? I'm not for taxing anyone. Period. But he was elected on these issues.

From Yahoo news:

Obama drew rousing applause at campaign events when he vowed to tax the windfall profits of oil companies. As president-elect, Obama says he won’t enact the tax.

Obama’s pledge to repeal the Bush tax cuts and redistribute that money to the middle class made him a hero among Democrats who said the cuts favored the wealthy. But now he’s struck a more cautious stance on rolling back tax cuts for people making over $250,000 a year, signaling he’ll merely let them expire as scheduled at the end of 2010.

Obama’s post-election rhetoric on Iraq and choices for national security team have some liberal Democrats even more perplexed. As a candidate, Obama defined and separated himself from his challengers by highlighting his opposition to the war in Iraq from the start. He promised to begin to end the war on his first day in office.

Now Obama’s says that on his first day in office he will begin to “design a plan for a responsible drawdown,” as he told NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday. Obama has also filled his national security positions with supporters of the Iraq war: Sen. Hillary Clinton, who voted to authorize force in Iraq, as his secretary of state; and President George W. Bush’s defense secretary, Robert Gates, continuing in the same role.

This isn’t the first liberal letdown over Obama, who promptly angered the left after winning the Democratic primary by announcing he backed a compromise that would allow warrantless wiretapping on U.S. soil to continue.

Read the full article here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081208/pl_politico/16292

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
personaly i cant friggin wait to gloat to all the obamatons that sang his praises and voted for that twerp. so much better too cuz i told these idiots that he was gonna do all the stuff in that article. i mean c'mon!!!

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
truth is rarely seen in todays political scene,
they lie, cheat, steal
and we as a nation consistantly stand there mouths wide open
ready to collect the bulls hit that they continue to shove down our
throats.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Personally I always vote for the lesser of two evils. That is why I vote republican. At least my guns will be safe. Regardless of the party all politicians are liars and will strip you of your money. It makes no difference whether the republicans give your money to the rich or the democrats give it to the poor, the point is you loose it no matter what.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
Personally I always vote for the lesser of two evils. That is why I vote republican. At least my guns will be safe. Regardless of the party all politicians are liars and will strip you of your money. It makes no difference whether the republicans give your money to the rich or the democrats give it to the poor, the point is you loose it no matter what.

are you bragging about being part of the problem?

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Obama is just like any other politician. I can't see how people didn't see that. He'll lie, steal, cheat do whatever it is to get the most prized seat in the government...

And let's all be honest here, 99% of the voters who voted for Obama did it because he's black. They thought, "Hey a black man in the white house... Change'll have to happen then!"

ERRRR WRONG!

The only person IMHO who could have made a change for the better... Got very little air time.

Ron Paul.

SOLIDUS

·
Registered
91 Posts
are you bragging about being part of the problem?
Maybe I am. In my humble opinion until the populace wakes up & we have a real revolution, voting for a candidate not in one of the two major parties is a protest vote nothing more. It gains you nothing. It is also my opinion that there are only two ways to stop what is going on in this country. Revolution or the break up of the union.

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
revolution will mean civil war
breakup will mean civil war
I agree that 3rd party is a protest vote
ron paul had no more chance than synthia mckinney did.
the gov't will win a civil war regardless of how it starts
our only hope would be to make them fear the people again
today they can get away with anything with impunity.

·
Thread Killer
781 Posts
He's just going through training and indoctrination of his own before he swears in. They have taught him other than what he campaigned on.

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
Don't know what to tell the obamatrons. Last night on meet the press he was discussing his domination plan for the pakastan tribal areas and mopping up the loose taliban there.

You wanted change and guess what? You got Mcsame! now I honestly think Mccain would have worked for troop pullouts at a much faster rate as the countries will implode regardless of when we pull out. Tribal savagry has no chance of governing itself. They are but savages.

But hey, I'm just some dumba$$ white guy clinging to my guns and religion.......

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
From the link:
Obama is "stocking his White House with anything but stalwarts of the left". I don't see a problem here.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I'm not sure why anyone thinks that having McCain in would be any better than having Obama in.. No matter what, they are coming for our guns.. Whether they admit it or not.. It already happened after Katrina and I don't remember McCain or Bush demanding that people get to keep their guns..

McCain and Obama are working for the same *******s.. McCain took the dive.. The "election" happened just as planned..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts