Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are coupon codes for the sportsmans guide . Some may be out of code most are good I use them a lot. If you are not a member click that you are when ordering and sometimes you get the buyers club discount too. Here they are :10$ off shipping sn634 5$ off shipping sn587 sh380 sh712 10$ off any order no min order: sn222 sn885 sn553 sn643 sn632 sn696 sn395 sn459 sn649. You can find more if you look long enough. Most of the ammo they ran out of after the election will be shipping starting the middle of this month, get
it while you can or while it's legal.

Mikey

·
bad grammar deal with it
452 Posts
Here are coupon codes for the sportsmans guide . Some may be out of code most are good I use them a lot. If you are not a member click that you are when ordering and sometimes you get the buyers club discount too. Here they are :10$ off shipping sn634 5$ off shipping sn587 sh380 sh712 10$ off any order no min order: sn222 sn885 sn553 sn643 sn632 sn696 sn395 sn459 sn649. You can find more if you look long enough. Most of the ammo they ran out of after the election will be shipping starting the middle of this month, get
it while you can or while it's legal.

Mikey
pretty sure now they will discontinue those codes.:mad:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure they won't. Each code has a experation date and new ones are posted monthly. They are available for most retail stores that handle large amounts of buisness. I used the sn222 code and bought 1240 rounds of ammo an hour ago from them. That means that you will get some items for the price of shipping in other words FREE.

Mikey

·
Registered
73 Posts
awesome, thanks a lot, just ordered a ton of stuff in seperate orders to basically get $10 and pay only shipping costs +/- a buck or two THANKS!

·
Registered
954 Posts
I just ordered and used one of the codes and they WORK !
bought 12 pairs of jeans, and I saved 10.00 off the order :thumb:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Did not work for me. I used 2 of the numbers on that list for $10 off on 2 separate orders today. These codes are for Club members only. I clicked the button that I was a Club Member (even though I'm not) and the order went through with the discounts. All seemed happy!

However, I just got a call that according to their records I am not a member so they are releasing the order at regular price.....the discounts were removed.

Looks like if you used the codes, you aren't a member and the order went through, you got lucky!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Did not work for me. I used 2 of the numbers on that list for $10 off on 2 separate orders today. These codes are for Club members only. I clicked the button that I was a Club Member (even though I'm not) and the order went through with the discounts. All seemed happy!

However, I just got a call that according to their records I am not a member so they are releasing the order at regular price.....the discounts were removed.

Looks like if you used the codes, you aren't a member and the order went through, you got lucky!
Im a member, maybe thats why it worked

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
let's see 10$ off any order no matter what is sn222 sn696 sn553 sn 649 sn 828 sn 929 sn 549 sn 696 works as of today enjoy.

Mikey

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What did you get? I got 120 rounds of ammo 154 gr soft point free and ordered 1000 rnds of wolf black box FMJ, ordered 1000 rnds of wolf mil classic
in hollow point, 120 rounds of golden bear ammo 125 gr FMJ, 240 rnds of wolf mil classic in 124gr FMJ ,3 packs of tracer ammo, two mil grade severe weather mits and liners, five tapco 30 round ak mags in olive drab and a bivy sack. I ended up joining because of all the deals got. You get it back in gear anyway.

Mikey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts