Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
I want a good clear photo of sassifras tree emphasis in leaves.
Go to my website, eattheweeds.com and type sassafras into the search window. Sassafras leaves have four basic shapes, left mitten, right mitten, a mitten with two thumbs and an oval leaf. You can have different sized leaves on the same branch. Also occasionally you will see a five lobed sassafras leaf. If you have any questions, email me.

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
arghhhhh SR ... nothing against your site but what n heck good does just pointing people to your site do for the good of this site ?

Well, is the picture here? And my site blog has been put after my name courtesy of this site. And... better to go to a members site than another site. And my site has exactly what he needs to know about leaf shape. And I post info from my site in the edible plant section here.

lastly people here post links to other sites endlessly, including You Tube and their own. Why fry me all of a sudden, especially when I am helping a member specifically and offered to answer any questions? (By the way, my site is free, no membership no commercials, and no products, so where is the harm or offense?)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts