·
Registered
1,044 Posts
cool, thanks!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys its a great book to have and this is a great way to have one to read while on the net (at work) and also you can chose what chapters you want to print out and have with you.

I would still buy a copy or two of the book to keep with you at all times and in all B.O.B's. If you print this out it can be folded by chapters and put in your bag. I would laminate the paper on the chapters so when they get wet wont hurt it and you will still be able to read.

·
cute is not always enough
2,232 Posts
umm... "No preview available" am I missing something?

I know I saw this book available for public viewing but now I can not find it. I remember it being either on the author's or the publisher's Internet site so it was legit. Any one else find it?

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
As with any source, always keep a healthy scepticism on the subject matter. While reading the book I found several errors, most minor but at least one that was troubling.

I do believe there is much good info in the book - just don't take it as gospel.

I made a posting about the errors I found either here or on another site. I'll see if I can find it and place a reference here.

-Per.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts